The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Why are we taking the Ian Holloway suggestions seriously when the same guy said...

Or Steve Kean.

Under his management Norwich would finish in the top half and win the carling cup. Bet 100 quid.

Wait, what? How did I miss that? Congratulations Christain#1, you may have actually made the most stupid post in this thread.

Why are we taking the Ian Holloway suggestions seriously when the same guy said...

Or Steve Kean.

Under his management Norwich would finish in the top half and win the carling cup. Bet 100 quid.

Wait, what? How did I miss that? Congratulations Christain#1, you may have actually made the most stupid post in this thread.

I thought that was a reference to that Steve Kean video, y'know, the one in which he insulted big Sam and said that Blackburn would win the Carling cup.

Edited by Formica10

Or Steve Kean.

I thought that was a reference to that Steve Kean video, y'know, the one in which he insulted big Sam and said that Blackburn would win the Carling cup.

Yep, I thought he was just making a joke out of it.

Or Steve Kean.

Wait, what? How did I miss thatCongratulationsChristain#1, you may have actually

made the most stupid post in this thread.

Yup. That's the one. Glad somebody got it.

I hate people who can't spell Chris Hughton correctly.

I hate seeing fellow Villa fans misspell player and staff names. McCleish, Clarke, etc. Terrible.

Anyway..

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2793911,00.html

CLUB STATEMENT ON PAUL LAMBERT

The Club regrets to confirm that Paul Lambert has offered his resignation from his position as Norwich City Manager.

We have fought hard to keep Paul at Norwich City and have not accepted his resignation whilst discussions with another club are taking place.

However, whatever happens, we want to place on record our sincere gratitude for everything Paul has done for the Club over the last three fantastic seasons.

When Paul joined us in August 2009 we were in 66th position in the English football pyramid and the Club was on the brink of financial meltdown.

Today we are a Barclays Premier League football club, on a financially sound footing and with a stadium full to capacity.

Discussions with Paul throughout the last few days have been professional and amicable. Paul has already earned his place in Norwich City Football Club history and, no matter what happens, will always have a friendly welcome at Carrow Road.

Meanwhile, contrary to some media speculation, the Club does not need to sell any players and the finances are in place to substantially strengthen the excellent squad which helped us finish in 12th position in the Premier League last season.

Rest assured that everyone behind the scenes at Carrow Road remains absolutely focused on continuing to help the Club progress.

why? it's hardly a big deal. :/

It's just irritating. When people can spell Szczesny and Ronaldinho without difficulty having people claim Newcastle were wrong to sack Ray Houghton (apparently) over and over again becomes highly annoying. Yeah, you obviously gave a toss so much you don't even know his name.

Annoyed rant from another forum over...

• Admin

why? it's hardly a big deal. :/

It's just irritating. When people can spell Szczesny and Ronaldinho without difficulty having people claim Newcastle were wrong to sack Ray Houghton (apparently) over and over again becomes highly annoying. Yeah, you obviously gave a toss so much you don't even know his name.

Annoyed rant from another forum over...

Yeah, let's not have another Chris Houghton situation.