The EWB FIFA11 Xbox Tournament

Dan

If Dembele could finish it wouldn't have had to go down to Robinsons super kicking ability :P But on the other side you did only have like 1 shot and scored off it. Samba was a bastard through out that game though couldn't win a header against him at all off a corner.

My return got pushed back a day but I'm home now. Ill be good to play in 3 hours and then whenever after that. I just sit around all day.

What happened with Ellis and Dan I can't be bothered reading 5 pages..

Just message in here whenever you wanna play. Not like i've got much else planned this evening

Alright im just in a fifa clubs game atm like the 12th minute so just send an invite and i'll be in after this game.

My gamertags Marriott UK

First half you were all over me couldn't get anything going apart from that Zamora goal.

Second half dunno why it started to lag around the 50th minute but it was awful haha, In the end though I think a draw was fair looking at the stats and just trying to keep the ball second half help me get a draw. Heart in mouth moment though when Zamora was through and hit it just wide right near the end.

Also.....I want to have atleast one of my matches in sunny conditions haha, my 1st round match was in the rain, my 1st group stage game against 9to5 was in the snow and now that match was in the snow as well.

Result: 1-1

Also are we allowed to use international teams again? I've got a secret weapon 4 star team that I might use if we can use internationals

Edited by davidmarrio

Yah really weird game to be frank. I to thought the first half was definitely mine quite handily despite you being ahead. Second half I couldn't move the ball anywhere the lag hit me so hard, my late game defense consisted of sliding hoping I hit something and didn't get a red card >_>.

Lucked into a girl somewhere in the second half despite playing much better in the first thankfully. Also lucked into that missed shot in the 90th. Yikes.

Good game. Shame about the lag but what can you do, draw wasn't a bad result. And fuck snow >_>