The EWB FIFA11 Xbox Tournament

Dan

Ellis, where do you see those match reports? It's awesome.

There's an option you can toggle under Xbox Live settings or whatever the relevant section is for PSN. Only for ranked matches though.

Someone phoned my house and the internet went down.

Weird phone system you've got there.

There's an option you can toggle under Xbox Live settings or whatever the relevant section is for PSN. Only for ranked matches though.

So is that in game or on the net? Thought it was through the EA website. Do they email them to you or something?

So is that in game or on the net? Thought it was through the EA website.

You get a report emailed to you. Think it's a standard feature on EA Sport games caus it was on NBA Homecourt too. I assume it's on Madden, NHL et al.

On Xbox it's Xbox Live > My FIFA 11 Online > Xbox Live Settings > Match Reports

dunno...it's up to dan I guess

Ellis left the tournament, so your match doesn't count, play Kaney when you can so we can wrap the group up.

Haven't left anything, mate. Anyone seen me post saying I quit? Pretty sure the only thing people have seen me post is me beating you 3-0. :)