The EWB FIFA11 Xbox Tournament

Dan

It's more the point I want to start again without the lag with him 3-0 up, just want a bit of fairness, 'tis all.

Anybody else would agree to that but Ellis has to be a massive troll, as per.

Edited by McDanlad's

I was fine against Kaney up until the very end and even then, the lag was pretty negligble. Fine against Cymru until his net dropped. Fine against Kaney the 10 other online games i've played against him. Pretty sure I was fine against Judo and Rocksta when i've played them before. But you, I can't even hear you in party chat because you're so choppy. Plus the aformentioned clubs debacle which Kaney can atest to.

You could have dropped out of the game at the very start but you chose to play on and only quit when you were 3-0 down and it was pretty late in the game.

Oh come on, button lag is hardly lag the same as actual lag, Rocksta gets button lag all the time but he hardly lags in head to head, mayhem likewise.

Why can't you just do the decent thing for once in your life? Is that so hard for you?

I didn't lag one bit against Kaney or Cymru and I paused the game at 0-0 to tell the girlfriend to turn her laptop off incase it was her lagging us, but it wasn't.

Edited by McDanlad's

erm...I may have a solution.

Dan vs Ellis again. If Dan was smashing Ellis then he should have no problem doing it again.

Me vs Ellis again. It was pretty close so it would be ok I guess.

I think that would be the best, if not any other ideas would be good.

erm...I may have a solution.

Dan vs Ellis again. If Dan was smashing Ellis then he should have no problem doing it again.

Me vs Ellis again. It was pretty close so it would be ok I guess.

I think that would be the best, if not any other ideas would be good.

Exactly, Ellis was beating me and I said he can start with his 3 goal lead, I just want a fair game with no lag.

I agreed to replay the extra 30 minutes and trusted Dan enough to accept his invite rather than set up my own game. He promptly set the game to 10 minute halves. :lmao:

wow...I thought this was gonna be a simple friendly tournament. pinch.gif

Friendly? EWB? Pfff....video games are serious business.

I personally look forward to ruining my friendship with Ellis over the future NHL 2012 tournament.

You posted a line about the game which was untrue, it didn't finish 0-0 :unsure:

I'm a good person, I was just trying to spare your feelings but then you posted about it yourself and I didn't want to confuse Cymru.