The EWB FIFA11 Xbox Tournament

Dan

Weeks of practice my friend :shifty:

Just do it in the arena often, it's all about timing the bridge right, I've done it and fucked it up quite a few times in clubs and ranked but it's great when it comes off.

I need to beat Ellis to win Group B!

Kaney needs a miracle to get through but I believe in you.

Oh and I know we're a few games in, but if anyone scores a great goal or something a bit different, upload it and we'll have a little goal of the tournament competition too.

Edited by McDanlad's

Weeks of practice my friend :shifty:

Just do it in the arena often, it's all about timing the bridge right, I've done it and fucked it up quite a few times in clubs and ranked but it's great when it comes off.

Button wise, what did you press to do it?

Oh come on, that was the laggiest match I've ever played, all at your end too -_-

I had no lag against Cymru and Kaney was complaining of lag at the end of your game.

Edited by McDanlad's

Come on Kaney, smash Cymru and join me in the semis!

Lag was only in the last few minutes of mine and Kaney's game and it was irrelevant because match had already been over since half time. I've had very little lag all the other times i've played Kaney too. Plus all the times i've played any on clubs with no lag but when you played any, you had lag about 10 games in a row.