Saints Row The Third

I hope they bring back the various alcohol and drugs like in SR1. I wanna see blunts bongs pipes mixed drinks and hard liquor not only blunts and 40 ounces dammit!

...ugh,that's the exact opposite of the direction they need to take these games into. Pandering to the preteen "hurr hurr drugs are cool" culture was the extent of the first game.

Drugs are bad but violence is cool?

Guest J-Money808

I hope they bring back the various alcohol and drugs like in SR1. I wanna see blunts bongs pipes mixed drinks and hard liquor not only blunts and 40 ounces dammit!

...ugh,that's the exact opposite of the direction they need to take these games into. Pandering to the preteen "hurr hurr drugs are cool" culture was the extent of the first game.

Drugs are bad but violence is cool?

So is driving around in a septic tank and spraying people with shit I suppose.

Guest J-Money808

So yeah, the character Hulk is gonna voice?

283321_224500797586981_142071735829888_610524_5964968_n.jpg

In the Game Informers issue they covered SR3 I think the leader of the luchadores is shown sporting the feather boa hulk used (Y)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tron fans might want to check this next video out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_yzdi0QT5o&feature=player_embedded

Seen this one eariler today. This has just even solidified the awesomeness of this game even more (If that is even possible?)

Cyberspace and a gang based on cyber-criminals and people who watch too much Tron.

Love it.

• 1 month later...

So....Whored Mode is the co-op mode.

Two players, horde style gameplay...but completely different waves (one wave vs zombies, one against all women, one against miniature people). I really hope there is more than just this for co-op.

• 2 weeks later...

I used the Initiation Station (You can get in free with the code from some other game or I got in because I signed up at Gamespot), and there's a lot more clothing/creation options this year. I wish there were more voices though. The good news though is that the cockney accent is back, although the it seems like it might be a different voice actor. It seems a little bit rougher than in the previous game to my ear, but I could be wrong.

I seriously went through and tried to make a Ric Flair guy. Had him slicked up in a business suit and all.

Then went to Suits, saw Stagmata, and went 'Fuck it. I love that costume.'

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.gamespot.com/saints-row-the-third/reviews/6345399/saints-row-the-third-review/platform/xbox360

8.5 from Gamespot.

The Good

Great assortment of vehicles and weapons with which to wreak explosive havoc Outrageous story missions and fun activities Wonderful variety of customization options Constantly doles out cool rewards.

The Bad

Visually unimpressive Occasional glitches.