Saints Row The Third

Watch_Dogs 2 did have a guy with an LED emoting mask, his name was Wrench and he was wonderful.

Anyway I'd rather have a remaster of SR1 for PC but hey a reboot works too.

3 hours ago, King Ellis said:

I think it kinda had to happen at some point anyway given the way the series kept escalating from like 3 onwards. Where else can you go from the Boss being President of the United States, fighting off an alien invasion? Or Johnny Gat being in literal hell?

I imagine they'll still have something about them to stop it being a dry open world sandbox. The whole rocket launcher thing which fires like 9 mini warheads would give some indication the weapons at least will veer toward that wacky side of things. Plus you have that guy with the emoting helmet. Though, didn't Watch Dogs 2 have like the exact same thing?

The only way I could see them continuing would have been them using time travel to mess around with the past. And I don't mean revisting the previous games and changing things there. I mean like showing up at Custer's Last Stand or trying to prevent Lincoln or JFK's assassination. Only to mess things up and spend the rest of the game fixing what went wrong. Of course, with Jane Austen as a Saint.

Edited by GhostMachine

22 hours ago, LL! said:

How did they get the car on the roof of a building all of a sudden?!?!?!

It's Saint's Row, that's how.

Another trailer came out today with snippets of gameplay in.

It seems to be 2/3's likes, 1/3 dislikes right now and, in searching for this, one of the top results was some 'SAINTS ROW GONE FULL WOKE' nonsense. I don't know what was particularly woke about the first trailer that featured the Saints interrupting a weapons deal. Is it because it has WOMZ in it? Or that the characters are all hip, young, twenty somethings?

• Like 2

Yeah I'm confused as fuck about that as well. I also saw someone bemoaning Saints Row being "that wacky shit again" and it's like... uhhh.. that's basically been most of the franchise 

But yeah. I'm pretty sure it's stereotypical whiny gamers doing their thing. Fuck 'em. It looks good to me.

• Like 1

Guaranteed it's because of a diverse cast, women with realistic body types... or more likely, both.

Remember MK11 when Scarlet was revealed to actually be wearing clothes this time?