Saints Row The Third

Yeah, like Ruki says, you can upgrade your character quite a bit which helps. You get the odd frustrating mission but you get mid mission checkpoints if you end up failing so it's not too bad.

I understand that they built this game from a new engine and all but, there's no excuse to not be able to customize an APC like you could in SR2. I'm equally disappointed with the lack of spinning rims. One of my favorite activities in Saint's Row 2 was rolling in a gaudy, purple-andpold abomination, with 36" gold spinners. Sure, in this game I can run around in a tank with Hulk Hogan manning a laser cannon, but dammit, this is Sain't Row, I should be able to do both!

Got this game earlier this week. Having a blast. I bought Saints Row 2 a few months ago and I don't feel as if it's a small upgrade. At first it seems like it but the little things they add eventually make up for it. Well worth the money IMO. Looking forward to seeing where else this franchise can go.

Edited by Universal

Need a couple more gang ops and I'll be 100%. Of course, I won't be 1000/1000 until I start a new game and unlock the story achievements that didn't unlock last time. Fucking bullshit glitches.

I have saves at various points that may help. Before the last mission for sure.

Just wondering...

Story spoilers, ending spoilers. Spoiler Spoilers. Read only if you want to know something about the story or ending.

anyone else is pissed that Johhny Gat was seemingly legitimately wrote out of the game during the second mission of the entire game?

Johnny was my favorite guy by far and not having him show up again in the entire story and afterwards getting a zombiefied version of him is just... meh.

I wanted to have more awesome Gat moment in SR3, but it's clear we didn't got it... Hopefully he gets a DLC after him.

I disliked Gat's death only because they never showed anything. I'm of the belief that if a character's death is never seen or their corpse is never shown, there's a way to write them back in... and we saw neither. For all I knew when that happened, Gat stopped speaking to shoot someone else, and before he could get back on the mic, Shaundi and The Boss were forced out of the plane by all the shit inside it.

I was also very flabbergasted by that. I thought for sure Gat would be returning in the game but he never did. His death just seemed like it was setting up some sort of twist or a red herring and neither happened. Maybe they are planning something for the impending sequel. I rather just wait for him in the sequel rather than DLC though.