Saints Row The Third

You said you weren't getting it for ages!

That's why you're further down on my list of co-op partners.

LL

Dragsy

Ruki

Dan

Kaney

Kulex

Bret Hart

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

Baddar

It's the same, drop-in, drop-out. It's also fucking wonderful and love it very, very much.

I have also upsold like 5 Genki additions and a fair few strategy guides by saying "you get a car that shoots people! No...you don't understand, it uses people as ammunition!"...or, "hoverbike."

I bought the money clip myself, it's slick >_> Shark Attack DLC code doesn't work yet though.

It's here, at last! No wonder it's light as fuck though, it's one of those new folder pieces of paper for instructions jobbies. I know that the manual has been dying for a while now but it's still poor to see something like this.

That and they ruined the front cover by plastering the Genki picture and pre-order stuff on there.

Wait, the Genki stuff isn't the online pass as well, is it? Caus I don't see a card for the online pass. I think i've seen that in videos online, it has Johnny Gatt on it and stuff. What the hell?

Oh, it's on the back of the folder up instructions. Panic over. <_<

Has anyone finished this yet? I'm just asking because I want to know if you can keep playing after you complete the story or not, because if so, I'll skip a few activities here and there and save them for last.

You can but some of the stuff is harder to do.

Managed to get 1000 gamerscore on this in 5 days :D

Has anyone finished this yet? I'm just asking because I want to know if you can keep playing after you complete the story or not, because if so, I'll skip a few activities here and there and save them for last.

You can but some of the stuff is harder to do.

Managed to get 1000 gamerscore on this in 5 days :D

5 days? Crazy!

But I think I will 1000 this, it seems pretty easy, and nothing seems like a grind. Maybe the collectables, but I already have over 40 and I'm not hunting them down.

Oh, the challenges, that will be a pain.