EWR 2011 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Money in the Bank Spoilers.

Daniel Bryan won the Smackdown Money in the Bank briefcase.

Alberto Del Rio won the Raw Money in the Bank briefcase.

Christian is the new World Heavyweight Champion.

CM Punk is the new WWE Champion.

-Raise Daniel Bryan's overness to 80.

-Lower Randy Orton's speed to 30. Raise his stiffness to 54 and charisma to 93.

-Raise Triple H's charisma to 95 and attitude to 75. Lower his speed to 20.

-Raise Undertaker's speed to 23, selling to 100, and attitude to 83. Lower his stiffness to 70.

-Raise Alexander Rusev's overness to 15.

-Raise Christina Crawford's overness to 30.

-Raise The Miz's selling to 83.

-Raise Ezekiel Jackson's pay to 56,000.

-Raise John Cena's speed to 38 and technical to 60.

-Raise CM Punk's pay to 115,000.

You really think Triple H is Slower then the Undertaker?

-Raise Undertaker's speed to 23, selling to 100, and attitude to 83. Lower his stiffness to 70.

Speed isn't about how fast you move, it's about how you perform in a highflying/lucha match. How often do we see Triple H go to the top rope or jump out of the ring? Never. Undertaker does it on occassion.

Speed isn't about how fast you move, it's about how you perform in a highflying/lucha match. How often do we see Triple H go to the top rope or jump out of the ring? Never. Undertaker does it on occassion.

In fact, none of Triple H's maneuvers that spring to mind (as far as trademarks anyway) involve climbing the ropes... meanwhile, two of Taker's trademarks - the over the top rope dive, and the walking the ropes 'Old School move' - do.

I think that's enough to justify Taker having at least AS high a speed stat as The Game, if not higher.

But having one or two high-flying spots doesn't constitute a higher speed stat. The stats relate to how well they can work that kind of match - 'Taker can't work a speed-based, or highflying-based match to save his life, certainly not now.

But having one or two high-flying spots doesn't constitute a higher speed stat. The stats relate to how well they can work that kind of match - 'Taker can't work a speed-based, or highflying-based match to save his life, certainly not now.

I still maintain they're about equal. Neither man works much of a speed-based match. Taker and HHH leave their feet for like, a handful of moves... Taker has his leaping lariat and the aforementioned high flying moves, and HHH has, what? The high knee?

Neither are really speed-based guys, but if I had to give the edge to one, it'd be Taker. Neither are going to put on speed-based matches any time soon; they're definitely brawlers/technicians.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I still maintain they're about equal. Neither man works much of a speed-based match. Taker and HHH leave their feet for like, a handful of moves... Taker has his leaping lariat and the aforementioned high flying moves, and HHH has, what? The high knee?

Neither are really speed-based guys, but if I had to give the edge to one, it'd be Taker. Neither are going to put on speed-based matches any time soon; they're definitely brawlers/technicians.

I think Taker should have anywhere from 2-4 points difference. I would put Taker higher.

I've heard that Johnny Ace was replaced backstage. I could be wrong, though. Perhaps make him a worker?

I don't think he was replaced. I know Ty Bailey had a change but Johnny Ace had a change in his title. I wouldn't add him to the game as a worker as I do not think he'll be a fulltime character but he may be.

RAW Spoilers

Change Triple H's gimmick to staff member or authority figure.

Vacate the WWE title?

RAW Spoilers

I'd consider making a WWE Championship and maybe a REAL WWE Championship? Similar to the Hogan and Flair situation from the 90's, except its the same title...Obviously CM Punk should be REAL WWE Champion and whoever wins next week would be the WWE Champion. This could make things very confusing, but it beats ridding Punk of the title when he's still the champion and having a one or the other in terms of a champion. Would also help for people who hope to create a champion vs. champion feud.

Edited by Ty123

i'd even consider putting CM Punk at 100 Overness after the MITB PPV, i know they were in his hometown but i'm sure all over the world everybody is dying to see him. Especially at tonight's RAW

100 is a bit of a stretch. That means he's as well known and popular as guys like Stone Cold, Rock, and Hogan...

I think 97-98 is best. I'd also put his charisma at 99. Probably the best promo guy right now.

i'd even consider putting CM Punk at 100 Overness after the MITB PPV, i know they were in his hometown but i'm sure all over the world everybody is dying to see him. Especially at tonight's RAW

100 is a bit of a stretch. That means he's as well known and popular as guys like Stone Cold, Rock, and Hogan...

I think 97-98 is best. I'd also put his charisma at 99. Probably the best promo guy right now.

Yeah good point, depends if you're looking at it from a wrestling society stand point or the global aspect. But yeah, 97-98 is probably about right - he is definitely the hottest thing in wrestling at the moment anyway. I also agree with the charisma, although he doesnt have the same technique as Austin and Rock in getting the crowd behind him - he somehow can do it in another fashion.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

RAW Spoilers

I'd consider making a WWE Championship and maybe a REAL WWE Championship? Similar to the Hogan and Flair situation from the 90's, except its the same title...Obviously CM Punk should be REAL WWE Champion and whoever wins next week would be the WWE Champion. This could make things very confusing, but it beats ridding Punk of the title when he's still the champion and having a one or the other in terms of a champion. Would also help for people who hope to create a champion vs. champion feud.

Or perhaps make a WWF Title due to Vince McMahon's promo

;)

In all seriousness:

I would wait to see IF CM Punk is really gone or not to do this.

Ok Bill why is Mirko Crocop in your update, in what way does he have anything to do with wrestling?

(Tito Ortiz is different, his MMA style is amateur wrestling, Mirko's a kickboxer)

He's appeared in an angle at a pro wrestling event before.

Mirko Filipovic either did a HUSTLE show or New Japan show when New Japan had MMA rule matches. IMO, I'd raise Filipovic's wages to $70,000.

Agreed, CM Punk is not 100 over like an Austin, Rock, Triple H, Michaels or to a lesser extent Hogan at the moment.