2011/2012 UEFA Champions League

Starvinho

Mancini has now said that Tevez will never play for the club again. Good, I hope he sticks by that and let's the money-grabbing tosser rot in the reserves. I hate everything Man City stand for but to quote Souness, "Disgrace to football. Epitomises what the man in the street thinks is wrong with modern game."

Also apparently Mark Hughes defended Tevez's action's; anyone hear what he said? Hughes and Tevez share the same agent so that would explain it. That and he's a cock.

Balotelli was banned (got sent off in our Europa exit last year), but I think Tevez planned this. In layman's terms, he has refused to do what he is paid to do. Isn't that a sackable offence?

Probably, but they'd only be cheating themselves out of a (now admittedly lower) transfer fee. Depending on his wages they might as well though if they weren't expecting to sell in January.

Edited by Colly

Well Russia is right next to Argentina where he wants to go to be with his fami...oh wait, no it's not. Yup, he's off to Anzhi

Until he realises its cold after three months and engineers a move to Al-Ain (see Ace, I learned a word!). After that him and Kia had best pray anyone would still touch him. Or just pack it in and play in Argentina for nowt, he's made enough money by now.

I wasn't even aware of this Tevez stuff until I've just come online, what a prick though. I hope City sack him and then he can fuck off to whichever club he wants to fuck over next.

Anyways to our game. I couldn't believe what was happening in the second half, Basel were just too good for the half-hour after the break and if they carried on playing like they were after the third goal they probably would have won, but lucky for us they sat back and we managed to nick a goal. I'm slightly disappointed with the performance but still what a fucking game! I think we've got to expect 6 points out of the two games against Otelul Galati now and then qualification should be within reach.