The USMNT Thread

HailtotheYo

On 10/14/2017 at 15:39, GoGo Yubari said:

These two things are linked, though. Gulati basically defended pay-to-play today. He's very good at making the federation money and at navigating politics at the international level, but he's absolutely a part of the problem. He's not the whole problem, but it's not going to be solved with him there.

as for Arena, the moment he shows interest in coming back to MLS he'll get a job again, as he should, but I do think some of the reasons the US failed in the Hex were reflected in his final season with the Galaxy. I'd like to see how he does with a team like New England or DC United.

Maybe he could replicate his 3 straight MLS Cup app (two titles), USOC Title, and CONCACAF Champ's Cup Title.  That'd be nice and well deserved for the DCU franchise.

Gulati was exactly what US Soccer needed up until about 2007-2010.  Once the sport was relevant, and the league started to take off .... he was no longer relevant.  We need steps forward.  

Lucien Favre for USMNT manager.

• 1 month later...

I don't know what USMNT is, but every time I think it's like a regionally specific version of Ninja Turtles. "UNITED STATES MUTANT NINJA TURTLES. UNITED STATES MUTANT NINJA TURTLES. UNITED STATES MUTANT NINJA TURTLES. HEROES IN RED, WHITE AND BLUE SHELLS. TURTLE POWER."

That is all.