The USMNT Thread

HailtotheYo

Definite change of pace since Dempsey has come on. We've backed 'em off a bit and are creating now. I'd be happy with a 2nd for the showing but can't be too upset if it doesn't come. I'm just glad we managed to do enough/be effective enough to change the tempo.

I've been watching for a bit of the second half. US deserve better than being 4-1 down.

Yeah, it's on NBC Sports, which also carried US/Scotland and means that we get Arlo White calling the match which is always good.

EDIT: Oh fuck, Fabian Johnson is hurt. That's no good.

Guest mr. potato head

Lucky you. We get Gerry Dobson calling the match which is never good.

And really, no matter who's hurt, this should be a solid win for you guys. :P

Guest mr. potato head

Oh, we're wearing blue because this is the 100th anniversary of Canadian soccer and that's what we wore back then.

Now a special ceremony to honour our all-time best XI. Frank Yallop!

David Edgar is starting :w00t:

Surely we must have a better front three than DeRo/Ricketts/Occean though :(

Isn't that Hoilett guy Canadian ... :pervert:

And yes, my sunday league team had a better day today than the first half for the US. That was horrid.

Guest mr. potato head

Yeah Hoilett would really be nice, he'd at least make us clear favourites in our easy-peast WC qualifier group <_<

Forgot we had Simeon Jackson on the bench though, he's a big improvement over Occean.