Football Manager 2012

Lineker

6th season at Coventry now, we're pushing for promotion this season, I've been improving the squad steadily over the seasons and lost to Swansea in the playoff semis last year, hoping for automatic promotion this year.

I saw Wales win the world cup twice in 12 years... of course it was in like the 25th century (some guy has simmed to like 3200 for some reason or another...)

And Scotland have won 3 European Championships by 3100!

And who was SAF managing at the time? :shifty:

I noticed in my game yesterday that Brazil have slumped to 28th in the world. I have never seen them ranked that low before.

I'd imagine it is because they don't have to qualify for WC 2014, so have been playing nothing but friendlies, which don't accrue many ranking points.

And Jesus, the Premiership is going to get boring in the future...

Indeed, although by about 2700, Colwyn Bay and Newport Co (who held the highest transfer fee from over 400 years) have both been Premiership Champions, Met Police have been in the Prem and Leeds end 2600 in the same place they finished 2400, relegated from the Blue Square North.

England, in what could be the most absurd thing from the game, have won the World Cup more times than anyway, and Germany just a solitary times in the mid 2400s.

Guest mr. potato head

Indeed, although by about 2700, Colwyn Bay and Newport Co (who held the highest transfer fee from over 400 years) have both been Premiership Champions, Met Police have been in the Prem and Leeds end 2600 in the same place they finished 2400, relegated from the Blue Square North.

England, in what could be the most absurd thing from the game, have won the World Cup more times than anyway, and Germany just a solitary times in the mid 2400s.

Some guy on the official SI forum has a sim stretching all the way to the year 3100. Met Police in the Championship in 2500, Canada winning two World Cups, crazy stuff like that.

My favourite part though was seeing Tooting & Mitcham in the Prem in 2300 while Villa toiled in the BSP and Leeds got relegated from BSN :shifty:

The BSN in 2500 is good too, Wigan, West Brom, Wolves, Birmingham and Forest all down there.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/283185-FM12-Holiday-Project-1-England-200-Years-Already-Done

How's it feel to be 2.5 weeks behind MPH?

It's not that absurd if he's only simming the English leagues as England would then get more regens and therefore more world class regens than any other nation.

Some guy on the official SI forum has a sim stretching all the way to the year 3100. Met Police in the Championship in 2500, Canada winning two World Cups, crazy stuff like that.

My favourite part though was seeing Tooting & Mitcham in the Prem in 2300 while Villa toiled in the BSP and Leeds got relegated from BSN :shifty:

The BSN in 2500 is good too, Wigan, West Brom, Wolves, Birmingham and Forest all down there.

http://community.sig...rs-Already-Done

How's it feel to be 2.5 weeks behind MPH?

It er.. um.. *something witty about feeling*

Tbh, i found it because of that post.

So there.

It's not that absurd if he's only simming the English leagues as England would then get more regens and therefore more world class regens than any other nation.

And rereading the SI Community thread on it.. that's what he's done, and only with the PL too.

manutdvrangersinformati.png

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

It's amazing because in the final group game, we were 2-0 down to Man City of all teams and were going out. Then we got 1 back and went overload and managed to squeak through an own goal off their keeper in injury time. I'm not even sure how we went through. I assume caus even though we drew both games, it was 0-0 at home and 2-2 at their place so I guess away goals meant that was a better result? Who cares though, champions! :D

• Like 1