I can do worse.

I can do anything

Worse than you.

No, you can't.

Yes, I can. No, you can't.

Yes, I can. No, you can't.

Yes, I can,

Yes, I can!

Next time someone blows smoke about Sanchez and/or Flacco's "road wins", please remind them of this game and that the defenses have always carried their lackluster QBs to victory.

That was an ugly game. Ravens would have won by more if they just ran the ball starting in the 2nd quarter, instead they decided to make a wacky game of football. Real strong offense in the 1st quarter, excellent clock burning for the entire 2nd half, and a 2nd quarter that just made no sense. That's basically the game for Baltimore.

As for the Jets, it was one long nightmare.

and Calvin Johnson scores even in triple coverage.... but Cris Carter said he wasn't elite.

The Lions don't like scoring until the 2nd half apparently

Yeah, Cris Carter has been great overall for ESPN but I don't know what the hell he was thinking there.

Edit: Just got home and turned on this game. Forgot to put it on DVR. Was the Sanchez "fumble" that got recovered and taken for a TD by the Ravens really a fumble? I got a couple of texts and the Jets radio crew made it sound like it was a bad call.

It was a borderline call but the ref said it the best. "The hand was coming forward.... (Massive boo from the home crowd) Without the ball (Crowd goes mild-ish)"

But like I said it was a real 50/50 decision could have gone either way.

As a Raven's fan though I'm concerned with the way we played today - We got a fairly easy win but the offence is scaring me and the Defence can't win us every game, With that said though I LOVED our defence today :w00t: Reminded me of why I settled on the Birds as my team in the first place. (Less said about that Special Team's blunder the better)

Due to the absolutely horrible MNF schedule this year my friend and I came up with a proposition. Every game between horrible teams this years should be called by the NFL "The Andrew Luckoffs" with the announcers criticizing teams for scoring and making good plays.

So in week 5 we get: Cincy @ Jacksonville, Arizona @ Minnesota, KC @ Indy

Week 6: Indy @ Cincy

Week 7: Denver @ Miami, Seattle @ Cleveland

Week 8: Minnesota @ Carolina, Cincy @ Seattle, Dallas @ Philadelphia :shifty:

Week 9: Miami @ KC, St. Louis @ Carolina

Week 10: Jacksonville @ Indy, St. Louis @ Cleveland, Denver @ KC

Week 11: Jacksonville @ Cleveland, Seattle @ St. Louis

Week 12: Cleveland @ Cincy, Arizona @ St. Louis

Week 13: Denver @ Minnesota

Week 14: St. Louis @ Seattle

Week 15: Cincy @ St. Louis, Cleveland @ Arizona

Week 16: Arizona @ Cincy

Week 17: Seattle @ Arizona, Kansas City @ Denver

Guest JukeboxHero

It wouldn't surprise me if those remarks were a part of some sort of family tradition. In any event, Hank will be okay without Monday Night Football. I am confident that the country boy can survive.

I know it's early in the season, but I just wanna laugh at everyone who said the Eagles are definitely winning the Super Bowl and the Giants suck.

Now, I'd like to point out that only a quarter of the year has gone by, so I know things can easily change. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

No, that honor goes to William Clay Ford, Sr. Say what you will about Jerry Jones, but his checkbook brought 3 Super Bowl titles to Dallas. Ford hired Matt Millen.

While I have mixed thoughts on Al Davis, I can't doubt that he was one of football's great administrators, turning the AFL into a legit threat to the NFL. Should be interesting to see what happens to the Raiders, though.

Ah shit, that's too bad. RIP Al.

Um...does this make Jerry Jones the league's defacto old crazy guy?

I think so. If not him, then certainly Jim Irsay.

Edit: On second thought, M pretty much hit the nail on the head. Hiring Matt Millen pretty much set the Lions back for years. How William Clay Ford lasted so long as owner is beyond me.

Edited by Fait Accompli