2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

Guess the Raiders didn't really have a choice but I don't see how when you're trying to build your team back up trading away a 1st and a 2nd (and possibly another 1st if they make the playoffs this year which is a real possibility) it's a good idea to go and snag a veteran QB who has some serious problems with his arm strength and injuries.

I dont feel this Palmer deal one bit. >_< I cannot see how Palmer who besides 2006 have been kinda meh at QB could do any better than Boller (which in danish means nuts but i digress :lmao: ) Very strange trade

Those two first picks might be a bit much but are you seriously valuing Boller on the same level as Carson Palmer? SERIOUSLY? SERIIIIOUSLY?!?!?!?

:mellow:

Wasn't Palmer the one with the dodgy knees? Also, is Gerrard still on FA? either way, i rate this trade very uncomfortable for the reason that Palmer isn't who he once was. And i dont rate Boller over him, i do believe though that Boller deserves a chance rather than you throw away such high draft picks for a QB that havent played a match since January :shifty:

I dont feel this Palmer deal one bit. >_< I cannot see how Palmer who besides 2006 have been kinda meh at QB could do any better than Boller (which in danish means nuts but i digress :lmao: ) Very strange trade

Those two first picks might be a bit much but are you seriously valuing Boller on the same level as Carson Palmer? SERIOUSLY? SERIIIIOUSLY?!?!?!?

:mellow:

Wasn't Palmer the one with the dodgy knees? Also, is Gerrard still on FA? either way, i rate this trade very uncomfortable for the reason that Palmer isn't who he once was. And i dont rate Boller over him, i do believe though that Boller deserves a chance rather than you throw away such high draft picks for a QB that havent played a match since January :shifty:

Garrard needs surgery though, so that is probably why they went all out to grab Palmer.

Boller has had chances time and time again. Christ, all he had to do when he was in Baltimore was not turn the ball over every time he touched it. My mother could have quarterbacked that team with that defense.

So your mother is Trent Dilfer? Interesting.

The fact that this is the Bengals though tells me that the trade won't end up being as good as it should be for them.

Now they'll just bungle two first round picks next year instead of one.

They should have flipped one of the 1st rounders immediately and gotten some help for this year, through 6 weeks they're in the playoff hunt.

Bungles will always be the Bungles, I'm sure to reach the spending minimum Mike Brown will give out some god awful contracts to above average players so he doesn't have to get anywhere close to the actual cap by paying his stars.

Holy fuck I just remembered the Raiders have Terrelle Pryor too.

Holy fuck indeed, I completely forgot until I saw your post about forgetting.

I way I see it, If you get the old Carson Palmer then your sweet but if you don't you were fucked anyway so theres no real loss.

Aside from the draft picks that just went bye bye.

It still baffles me why teams like the Raiders just throw away first round picks for success right now, it's just not the way to do it. Can people just not see what Bill Belicheck has been doing for years or are they just being deliberately ignorant? No, I don't mean the cheating before someone brings it up, that helps too though. <_<

As Philadelphia Eagles doctors were giving newly acquired running back Jerome Harrison his physical, they discovered a brain tumor that nullified a trade with the Detroit Lions, according to two league sources.

The trade might have actually saved Harrison's life, the sources said. Without the deal being made, Harrison would not have undergone a physical. The tumor is now being treated, according to sources.

Harrison could not be reached for comment.

The Eagles would have sent running back Ronnie Brown to the Lions in exchange for Harrison and an undisclosed pick in the 2013 NFL draft. Brown arrived in Detroit but never got to practice Wednesday.

Harrison is not expected to play again this season, but his long-term prognosis both for life and his football career appear to be good, sources said. He is visiting with more doctors Thursday.

The voided trade has left the Lions with major issues at running back because star running back Jahvid Best suffered the third concussion of his career in last week's loss to San Francisco.