2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

The Broncos remind me of the 2008 Dolphins with the Wildcat. Teams have no idea how to defend the Tebow Option right now. They and the Raiders could have a nice old-school division title race, should be exciting to see DMN and Meacon trade barbs for the next few weeks.

• Like 1

The Broncos remind me of the 2008 Dolphins with the Wildcat. Teams have no idea how to defend the Tebow Option right now. They and the Raiders could have a nice old-school division title race, should be exciting to see DMN and Meacon trade barbs for the next few weeks.

The Lions knew how to defend it :shifty:

• Like 1

The Broncos remind me of the 2008 Dolphins with the Wildcat. Teams have no idea how to defend the Tebow Option right now.

And much like the Wildcat, once teams start studying film on it, they're done.

Basically. Give teams an offseason to figure out what to do and they will. Even in 08 when put up against an elite defense (namely Baltimore in the playoffs), the Dolphins were completely destroyed. If Denver makes the playoffs there's no way they can get past Baltimore or Pittsburgh.

Sorry Meacon, don't want to ruin your high.

Well, hopefully with a real offseason, Tebow will be able to develop into a more rounded qb so they don't have to rely on the option

Seriously, I never thought I'd be talking about an NFL team running an option based offense..

The Broncos remind me of the 2008 Dolphins with the Wildcat. Teams have no idea how to defend the Tebow Option right now.

And much like the Wildcat, once teams start studying film on it, they're done.

Basically. Give teams an offseason to figure out what to do and they will. Even in 08 when put up against an elite defense (namely Baltimore in the playoffs), the Dolphins were completely destroyed. If Denver makes the playoffs there's no way they can get past Baltimore or Pittsburgh.

Sorry Meacon, don't want to ruin your high.

Not ruining my high. I'm realistic when it comes to my teams. I honestly figured we'd win four games all year. Let alone four in a five game stretch. I don't think we'll even make it to the playoffs, though. I'm sure wheels will fall off somewhere between now and then.

The Lions knew how to defend it :shifty:

Actually, Denver was still trying to turn Tebow into a traditional QB that game. It was the next week that they changed things up. Wouldn't have stopped our defense from giving up nearly fifty points, though.

Dog Killer is out on Sunday. I don't know why I have the feeling the corpse of Vince Young is going to light up my team now <_<

I have no faith in the Eagles. To have a shot to win the game, Shady would need to get a lot of carries in the game.... but he'll probably only have 10 carries and Young will throw 65 times.