2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

I almost wish playoff games could end in a tie. I'm never going to root for the Patriots, but good god am I sick of the ebow coverage. There's even junk about a halo over the stadium going around. I GET IT HE'S OVERTLY RELIGIOUS AND THERE'S SEEMINGLY NO RATIONAL EXPLANATION FOR HIS TEAM DOING SO WELL AAAAAH FUCK OFF ALREADY

• Like 1

I almost wish playoff games could end in a tie. I'm never going to root for the Patriots, but good god am I sick of the ebow coverage. There's even junk about a halo over the stadium going around. I GET IT HE'S OVERTLY RELIGIOUS AND THERE'S SEEMINGLY NO RATIONAL EXPLANATION FOR HIS TEAM DOING SO WELL AAAAAH FUCK OFF ALREADY

Root for Denver to beat New England then Baltimore to beat Denver. Best of all the worlds.

• Like 1

Everyone is forgetting that we have a very good defense. Three turnovers in six minutes, in our own half of the field, gave the Pats the easiest 17 points they got all season. I'm not expecting us to win, but I think everyone expecting a blowout will be sadly mistaken.

Blasphemer. You're only winning because of Tebow's relationship with Jesus. The defense gets no credit!

On another AFC West note, the Raiders have fired Hue Jackson. I guess Al Davis didn't tell him that part when he guaranteed they'd get into the playoffs on his deathbed :shifty:

Whoever they hire will be their 7th head coach in the last 10 years and they're firing someone who would have very likely had the team in the playoffs if it weren't for the injury to Campbell. Say what you will about Hue Jackson, the team was responding well to him. Now they'll be gambling on yet another unproven assistant coach.

Yeah Hue Jackson wasn't the GM's guy, makes sense at the end of the day. He'll hire someone he has a relationship with as coach.

And I put Tebow at no. 4 on "Why Denver is Overachieving"

1. Defense

2. Offensive Line

3. Talented WRs

4. Tebow

That's strang, 'cause I had Denver at #4 on "Why Tebow is Overachieving".

1. Father

2. Son

3. Holy Ghost

4. Denver

#troll4jesus

• Like 2

Root for Denver to beat New England then Houston to beat Denver. Best of all the worlds.

Fixed, sorry.

What gets me is the fact I saw a list of head coaching candidates for the Bucs.....and Wade Phillips was on that list. The only way Wade Phillips should be on anyone's list is if their entire coaching staff and the waterboy have turned them down for the position and absolutely no one else is interested. Couldn't stand him as the Cowboys' coach and I would not wish him on any other NFL team.

I feel pretty much exactly the same as Dragsy. I'm so sick of Tebow, but I could never root for the Patriots. Ever.

not a Ravens fan either but if they beat Houston I damn sure hope they win the AFC title.

once again a fan of the NFC.

oh and yeah Hue Jackson didn't get much of a chance but after that awful Palmer trade, doesn't really deserve one.

In no real surprise, RGIII has declared for the 2012 Draft. Pretty sure my Giants are going to be seeing him twice a year because I'd be shocked if the Redskins don't get him - Snyder seems like somebody who would trade up if he felt that the Dolphins would move up to get him. One of those two teams is going to be very disappointed that Matt Barkley and Landry Jones went back to school.