2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

I think the Packers beat the Giants by double digits. Something like 38-27. I think enough people have talked me into a 49ers upset over the Saints. The Saints have never won a road playoff game. This year they also scored 13 less points per game on the road then they did at home. If the 49ers somehow hold the Saints in the mid 20s they win the game. I think the Patriots do beat the Broncos again but a Broncos upset wouldn't shock me this week because this Patriots defense doesn't impress me one bit. I think the Ravens win over the Texans. I didn't like Flacco getting defensive with the media this week. He needs to have his head on straight and stop worrying about what others think of his play.

381233_10150593129325049_517205048_11212215_1699938771_n.jpg

That's what I get to see on facebook since I'm friends with a bunch of stupid Patriots fans.

Wow, Tom Brady has more Superbowl wins than Tim Tebow, surely that has nothing to do with the fact that he's been in the league ten years longer.

Boston sports fans are pretty much all dicks, but at least the smart ones are funny. The rest, who couldn't have given a shit about the Pats before the Super Bowl titles, produce idiotic shit like that.

• Like 2

Boston sports fans are pretty much all dicks, but at least the smart ones are funny. The rest, who couldn't have given a shit about the Pats before the Super Bowl titles, produce idiotic shit like that.

Isn't that every fan base of a sports team that sucks forever and suddenly gets good?

Edited by Universal

Isn't that every fan base of a sports team that sucks forever and suddenly gets good?

Imagine those people, but then emboldened by the fact that in the same stretch, every other team in the city that they didn't care about suddenly won a title.

Guest mr. potato head

381233_10150593129325049_517205048_11212215_1699938771_n.jpg

That's what I get to see on facebook since I'm friends with a bunch of stupid Patriots fans.

Wow, Tom Brady has more Superbowl wins than Tim Tebow, surely that has nothing to do with the fact that he's been in the league ten years longer.

Then again, I'm sure Ben Coates would have received the same fanwankery had the Internet been as big as it is now in the mis-90s!

Yeah, Internet and social networking has amplified annoying fans greatly. They mostly are fans of winning teams, so I think it has little to do with geographical location or even how many teams have won in the area and more to-do with just stupid annoying people becoming fans of winning teams.

Not sure who I am rooting for in this game.

Root for the 49ers so when the Giants win, they'll actually have a tenth of a better shot against them then the Saints...

EDIT - Did the Saints player just yell "You are so fat!" to Jimmy Graham after his TD catch? ... o_O

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Not sure who I am rooting for in this game.

Root for the 49ers so when the Giants win, they'll actually have a tenth of a better shot against them then the Saints...

EDIT - Did the Saints player just yell "You are so fat!" to Jimmy Graham after his TD catch? ... o_O

Maybe it was an early 80's kid (now full-grown football player) saying "Phat?"

And I'd be more afraid of the 49ers. Saints at least don't have a killer defense.

Edited by Universal