Would you be a tracksuit or shirt and tie manager?

It's an extremely important question. If you became some kind of professional football manager would you tend towards the tracksuits of managers like Tony Pulis, the old school shirt, tie and blazer of Ferguson and Redknapp or go along the young European manager approach of the exotic jumper/tie combo?

I reckon I'd probably end up going old school.

Do the Tony Pulis. Wear the suit for the prematch/postmatch stuff and wear the tracksuit during the game. Don't wanna get a suit all sweaty in the summer

Only time a tracksuit should be worn is if you're doing something athletic.

It depends upon the weather as to what I'd wear. If it was cold some form of wool coat and scarf over a shirt and tie (not necessarily a suit, would also go khaki pants). If it was warm just a long sleeved shirt and pants. Smart casual makes more sense to me than a three piece suit or a tracksuit. I'd want to look professional but not a wanker.