Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

4 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

We should try voice chat tonight, if only in Discord, so you don’t have to stop driving to answer my dozens of questions.

Fine with me. GTA also has its own built-in voice chat but I roll with that turned off, and I have no idea what kind of quality it is.

Also GTA Online’s festive surprise is live. That means it’s snowing in Los Santos, and:

- Log in to receive the It's a Wrap livery for Akula, Technical Custom and Half-Track
- Log in to receive the Galaxy livery for Streiter, Anti-Aircraft Trailer and Oppressor

I did too. There’s a new podium vehicle available to win now. 

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Tyrus

2.5mil if you buy it, based on super cars like McLaren makes. Got a week to win it (the podium vehicle changes every week). 

• Like 1

You can afford a good-good apartment! And an office tower! 😎

And a couple of the cheaper cars. As the game has gone on the price of cars goes up and up and up, i suppose to get people to sink their money. 

Also, when you log in you get your snacks refilled, armor, free 25 sticky bombs and proximity mines, as well as a fireworks launcher and 25 fireworks for it. 

5 minutes ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Also, when you log in you get your snacks refilled, armor, free 25 sticky bombs and proximity mines, as well as a fireworks launcher and 25 fireworks for it. 

So yeah when you were doing the five-minute fingerprinting hack, I had half health and had no snacks. So I’m gonna see if that actually happens tonight because it said “empty” in my snacks spot. :( 

You can buy them at the gas stations marked on the map around the city. Also, if you have an office, you can go to your office and your personal assistant will give you free snacks. 

You game to play again around 9/10 EST tonight, @Meacon Keaton? I can do voice chat (or not, depending on who's in your room watching movies) but I may be distracted because one of my friends is streaming tonight.