Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

GTA X will be released on the same day Johnny Silverhand blows up Arasaka tower.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New update July 20th, finally introducing a shared car meet space (in a warehouse out on the other side of town) with a race track as well. You can test drive cars on the track, including your friends' cars, and it introduces jobs such as getaway drivers for NPC heists. 10 new cars when the update drops, 7 to be released every few weeks across the rest of the summer.

The way I understood it is that the car meet is "strictly good vibes" once you get there, which I take to mean a non-PVP area. Of course, I suppose, whether that extends to the area(s) just outside the meet...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If anyone's down to play this morning I'm gonna be dicking around for a little bit on GTA Online (PC). Should be CloudStrife888 on R* Social Club if you don't already have me as a friend on there. 

On 01/07/2021 at 19:59, Gazz said:

GTA X will be released on the same day Johnny Silverhand blows up Arasaka tower.

August 20, 2023?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...