What non-existent game would you love to be developed?

They should do a game based on The Wire. You start off visiting your dealer, return home to shoot up, fall unconscious, wake up, stumble out of your front door to return to dealer and get shot in the head at random. The end.

Edited by -A-

I've spent the last decade wishing Rockstar would do a Spider-Man game. I've wanted it since the very first time I spent a few minutes walking around Liberty City. I know the sandbox Spider-Man game was attempted with (relative) success by someone else in Ultimate Spider-Man, but the main campaign of that game lasts about six minutes and the city itself reeeeeally lacks the attention to detail that Rockstar is so known for. That said, it's the only Spider-Man game I've ever played that actually feels like a Spider-Man game, so it's not a total bust.

1. A new puroresu game, ideally looking more like Smackdown and playing like Fire Pro (as opposed to the reverse). I'd settle for just an up-to-date New Japan game.

2. A 'proper' Doctor Who game (I.E full PS3/XBox game, not the online adventures or the video trading card stuffs). It could be divided up into 'episodes,' to provide a mesh of stories with an overall arc, and these could be sub-divided into small sections of puzzle solving, talking to people, looking for hints and clues, and probably a lot of running! There could be some sort of LA Noire style dialogue system too (but hopefully a better one!) for 'dynamic' discussions.

Actually, a totally different kind of wrestling game - one the doesn't pretend it's real combat. Make it co-op and you and your partner have to execute moves as well as possible to avoid botches. You try and put together a match with good pacing and get style points for getting the crowd involved. Probably couldn't be as good in practice as it is in my head :(

I'd really really love a great sniper game, or something SAS style, infiltrating jungle camps and buildings, sneaking around, planning what you're doing and then BOOM!

The Rainbow Six games weren't bad (cos you could get your team to follow a set plan) but it could be improved upon for this generation of console.

Did you ever play SniperPS3.jpg?

Wretched game. Nice idea, but wretched, there's no allowance for bullet drop, wind conditions or anything.

I wish EA Sports would develop an NCAA collegiate lacrosse game. I'd never work a day in my life again.

Fixed for me.

Don't know if it's made by the same guys, but as well as the collegiate one, there's a Major League Lacrosse game on Xbox Live Indie channel, fully licensed.

Oh, and the correct answer to this thread is TIME FUCKING SPLITTERS 4.

• Like 1

Well, this is the industry that doesn't make point and clicks anymore (I would club a bag of baby seals for Grim Fandango 2) but releases 957 identical first person shooters a year.

God. I have a lot. >_< The main ones are at the moment.

Supernatural game. Not a shitty done Prison Break style game either. An RPG one would be good where you get to pick out what Dean says. I can see the options now. Maybe open world kind of or something where you can pick up the cases you want to do and then level up after them. Will you let Sam go to the darkside?

The Charlie Sheen game. How many drugs can you take and how many women can you bed.Smash as much shit as you can in the hotel room before the cops come. Before coming up with an epic arrest photo and then peform online rants. Make a great game. :shifty:

Also speaking of the survival horror. As mentioned. There was a game that was going to be made called Camp Fire. Where your the killer and you can pick off the victims in a lot of different ways and arrange them to spring out at the rest of the party. Also down to picking the items of stuff your killer wears. It never got made. :angry:

http://worthplaying.com/article/2007/7/12/news/43484/

Also IGN has images of the costumes on offer from the game that they never made. Plus a video I think.

http://uk.xbox.ign.com/objects/612/612838.html

Edited by Sexy Lexy