Euro 2012

Lineker

In the mean time, Sky Sports Fantasy League, EWB League Pin = 8013315. You can make unlimited changes to your team before the tournament starts, hence my inclusion of Llorente.

There was a problem with processing your form:

* Invalid League name passed for league (8013315)

Need the League name to enter.

Sorry, it's EWBV

In the mean time, Sky Sports Fantasy League, EWB League Pin = 8013315. You can make unlimited changes to your team before the tournament starts, hence my inclusion of Llorente.

Sorry, it's EWBV

Cheers.

Is there any way to view other peoples current teams? Just fancied browsing what others have gone with. My line up as it stands (may change it closer to the starting date though):

Neuer

Barzagli, Kelly, Puyol, Piszczek

Young, Ozil, Dzagoev

Kerzhakov, Gomez, Di Natale

I needed to have at least one shit player so looked for the cheapest one and welcomed in Kelly ( :shifty: ). Please don't steal my unbelievably amazingly awesome players :w00t:

But Kelly isn't in the actual Euro squad, and Puyol's injured so probably won't be going either.

I only had 3.6 million left over, it seems most of those for that price wont even play anyway. I'll change him though as I didn't know that. Had no idea about Puyol being out? Wont be swapping him for Pique though as he's too pricey, silly :P

• Admin
Newcastle keeper Tim Krul and Swansea keeper Michel Vorm are both in Bert van Marwijk's Netherlands Euro 2012 squad.

The duo survived the final cut when the squad was trimmed from 27 to 23, with Vurnon Anita, Siem de Jong, Adam Maher and Jeremain Lens the ones to miss out.

The Dutch have five other British-based players, including Arsenal's Robin van Persie and Liverpool's Dirk Kuyt.

Everton's John Heitinga, Manchester City's Nigel de Jong and Tottenham's Rafael van der Vaart are also in.

Krul, 24, has won two caps while Vorm, 28, has played nine times for his country.

Goalkeepers: Maarten Stekelenburg (AS Roma), Michel Vorm (Swansea), Tim Krul (Newcastle).

Defenders: Khalid Boulahrouz (Stuttgart), John Heitinga (Everton), Joris Mathijsen (Malaga), Ron Vlaar (Feyenoord), Wilfred Bouma (PSV Eindhoven), Gregory van der Wiel (Ajax), Jetro Willems (PSV Eindhoven).

Midfielders: Ibrahim Afellay (Barcelona), Mark van Bommel (AC Milan), Nigel de Jong (Manchester City), Stijn Schaars (Sporting Lisbon), Wesley Sneijder (Inter Milan), Kevin Strootman (PSV Eindhoven), Rafael van der Vaart (Tottenham).

Forwards: Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (Schalke), Luuk de Jong (FC Twente), Siem de Jong (Ajax), Dirk Kuyt (Liverpool), Luciano Narsingh (Heerenveen), Robin van Persie (Arsenal), Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich).

Sorry, it's EWBV

Cheers.

Is there any way to view other peoples current teams? Just fancied browsing what others have gone with. My line up as it stands (may change it closer to the starting date though):

Neuer

Barzagli, Kelly, Puyol, Piszczek

Young, Ozil, Dzagoev

Kerzhakov, Gomez, Di Natale

I needed to have at least one shit player so looked for the cheapest one and welcomed in Kelly ( :shifty: ). Please don't steal my unbelievably amazingly awesome players :w00t:

I think they need to change from Private to Public on their team selection screen I can see DavidMarrio's but not anyone else's.

My team at the minute (I will change it before the tournament though, I ran out of money and just stuck Llorente in).

GK: Cech

Def: Sagna, Kadlec, Lustig

Mid: Khedira, Ozil, Sneijder, Iniesta, Robben ©

ST: Muller, Llorente.

Is there a weak part of that entire squad? Holland could go all the way easily if van Persie is firing on all cylinders.

Even if he isn't, Robben and Huntelaar are more than capable of smashing them in.

Find it funny that some people are doubting him 'cause he didn't manage to carry Bayern to the cup. Don't worry he'll shine at the Euro Cup as usual. The good thing for him in the Dutch team also is that there are so many world class dangerous players up front around him that a team can't just fully focus on closing down Robben all the time, he'll get more space.

Edited by The Quasi Juice

He likes to up his game wearing an Orange top. Few days will be hanging out the Dutch flag, for some weird reason, it's the second in our street.