Euro 2012

Lineker

I'm going to withold my criticism of Ireland until after tomorrow... but I think they've been poor and have shown very little quality, also considering their big strength is supposedly not conceding they've done a good job of conceding some bad goals.

• Admin

Fuck everyone except for berober. I was driving home from Nottingham and then decided to watch the highlights rather than jump into the match part way through, so I put on the F1.

I do have a life you know! These imitators can go get stuffed.

Denmark vs Ireland...

gifs of girls

I've got to still say Denmark.

Yeah, Denmark has always and will always win the contest for best-looking girls in all of Scandinavia. The myth about Swedish girls is just that; a myth.

Impressed by Italy yesterday, the 3 defenders in the back worked very well. De Rossi and Pirlo were both outstanding at times, especially De Rossi I've always been a big fan of. I think Del Bosque actually made a mistake not starting with a true striker but going Barca style with a false striker like Fabregas. It gave Italy time to grow into the match and eventually they got confident and took the game to Spain.