Some thread about the law surrounding parody

Serious Parody

Suing them in that way would set you up for life and lead you to being able to make your own games. Proper ones.

Things have worked out pretty well for me. I'm designing wrestling games which is pretty much what I've always wanted out of life.

I don't give a fuck how happy I am, or how much I respect a company, if they stole my intellectual property I would have took legal action straight away.

Guys, the ratings are in!

reviewx.jpg

Wow, i'm really happy for you, SP. A five star review! This must make it all worth while, all the hours, weeks, months of toiling away to make your dream a reality. Finally, the game is in the hands of the most important people of all, the fans, and they love it! You must be really proud to

dandonian.jpg

OH SHIT

• Like 17

It would probably say 1000 gamepoints because it's the best wrestling simultaor on the X-Box for realz!!! (and just so it's 20 points more than tHQs WWE 12 Fan Axxess pack)

Edited by zrc

Guys, the ratings are in!

reviewx.jpg

Wow, i'm really happy for you, SP. A five star review! This must make it all worth while, all the hours, weeks, months of toiling away to make your dream a reality. Finally, the game is in the hands of the most important people of all, the fans, and they love it! You must be really proud to

dandonian.jpg

OH SHIT

So con man it is!

In all seriousness, any plans to port it to XBL? 800 points might seem more reasonable to me, as long as I can play a demo of it first.

Our plan at the minute is to focus on phones, then once the mobiles are out of the way we will see about bringing it to consoles and pc's but we would want to redesign most of it to make better use of the bigger screens and pad.

It's just shameless the way people will take your name in order to give your game a five star review. I'm telling you right now, it's the best wrestling game on the iphone. In the words of Benoit. Prove me wrong.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

*GASPS FOR AIR*

...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You.. can't be Serious, can you?

It's just shameless the way people will take your name in order to give your game a five star review. I'm telling you right now, it's the best wrestling game on the iphone. In the words of Benoit. Prove me wrong.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

*GASPS FOR AIR*

...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You.. can't be Serious, can you?

As serious as a parody.

• Like 2

Is this a joke?

The first part was a joke but you'd be hard pressed to find a better wresting game on the iPhone. One doesn't exist.