General Snooker Thread

ONO

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

What did he do?

After he took a shot, he shoulder-barged Ali Carter as he went to sit back down. He was heard to say, "I thought I'd give you one back." There was then a bit of sarcastic back-and-forth between the two, and the referee had to tell them to stop. 

3 minutes ago, MDK said:

It was a clear dive. We need VAR in snooker.

Well, to be fair, they've been using video assistance to help the referee put the balls in the right place after a miss has been called for years. They just need to extend it to the off-table action.

1 minute ago, Bobfoc said:

Well, to be fair, they've been using video assistance to help the referee put the balls in the right place after a miss has been called for years. They just need to extend it to the off-table action.

It was shoulder to shoulder. The games gone.

I'd be very surprised if he won the next four to bring him to the winning line with a session spare, but Williams is very much in charge. I'd say Higgins needs at least three of the final four frames of the session, and that's being generous to him.

Its 14-10 now. Big frame coming up to end the session. If Williams wins it, you'd think that'll be enough of a cushion going into tonight. 14-11 would make things really interesting though.

Edit: It's going to be 15-10 going into the final session.