Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

On second thoughts fuck Borderlands. I am hoping Arma II cops a 50% off and will buy that as will all of EWB for fear of continuous ridicule.

I warn you now that the game is apparently not very fun at all. Even the DayZ mod seems a lot cooler than it actually is. It's like 10% running from zombies in the dark, 90% scavenging for beans for two hours.

But if it was all of EWB scavenging for beans together how would that not be fun?

Edit. Also would someone be willing to gift me L4D? Our version is censored the only way to get the full game besides gifting is to mod it and then you can only play with others who have modded it. I'm more than happy to purchase and gift something of the same value (or like $7.50).

If people are buying it, we should get a 4 pack, under £3 a copy and one can go to Quom.

Day Z sounds cool, just not sure if I can run it. I think it's already cheaper from their site as is but hopefully it gets slashed in a sale.

Anyone interested in Renegade ops? The four pack is only $10 so could trade them on to people who want them.

Has co-op and multi-player apparently. It looks like the old _____ Strike games from back on the genesis/mega drive (but with prettier graphics obv).

Arma II is alright.. Played the original for the first time the other night. It's fun flying the copters/jets etcs Even driving tanks and mowing down trees.And you actually start with guns!!! Unlike DayZ where you have to find a gun and some ammo.

Remember, if you're planning on playing DayZ, you're going to have to buy Arma II & The Operations Arrowhead DLC so it'll be about $30 all up. On the plus side... The mod is actually really easy to install.

I would expect there to be a mass amount of sales on it too if the were to cut the price to about 50% making it $20 for the set.

You all need to buy Orcs Must Die. It's the best thing I have bought all sale (well stuff I have managed to download). It's a tower defence game but you then play as a hero who runs around with a cross bow and sword killing stuff. It's insanely good times.

• Like 1

I shall spoiler what I have nabbed in the sale

Audiosurf

The Binding of Isaac

Borderlands

Darksiders

Defence Grid

Fallout 3 GOTY

Fallout:NV and DLC

Frozen Synapse

Gothic II

Left 4 Dead 2