Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I made 4 purchases for $18, much better than last year when I bought around $150 worth of stuff most of which I haven't even installed.

Glad I spotted FM too, I was leaning towards buying L4D2 but upon further review, I already bought it last year.

CK2 75% off is up again in the poll... everyone go vote for it!

I'll have you know, I voted for it.

You've only got Dan to blame.

CK2 has been a daily deal and a flash deal at least once, how many more times do you want it to be on sale, TEOL?

UNTIL EVERYONE BUYS IT

so when are we doing this Frozen Synapse tournament? <_<

I don't see what difference it makes unless you have a credit card they don't accept or something. You've only served to limit yourself from playing a game you've seemed very eager to play days earlier than now.

I don't see what difference it makes unless you have a credit card they don't accept or something. You've only served to limit yourself from playing a game you've seemed very eager to play days earlier than now.

To me, it's better to wait and see if Steam puts it up itself, rather than a website I don't know/trust. In the end, if it never went on sale on Steam again, I'd probably bite the bullet and purchase it from the site. I don't see what's wrong with that.

I'll do it if I can, I'm waiting for an auth to drop from my card and it should happen before the sale ends.

Edit: That was to Matzat, but I'm down for L4D2 when I get off work also.

Should have said that I got Matzat FM yesterday (Y)

...well saves me from doing it.

Well me, Ruki, Quom and LD had a four man Frozen Synapse tournament which just finished. Here's the final:

I also started one featuring everyone in that list I posted earlier, so get on FS and be part of EWBstravaganza II dammit <_<

This is the first Steam Sale I participated in. I think I got a pretty good haul. The Orange Box, The Walking Dead, Back to the Future and KOTOR. I think it came to a total of around $50.

I've never smiled at a game before but the whole opening of the BTTF game had me grinning ear to ear. Walking Dead is pretty great too after you adjust to how the controls work. KOTOR is KOTOR. Amazing as always. I haven't had a change to get to The Orange Box yet but those are classic games so I'll get to those when I can.