Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Check out green man gaming today. There is a 30% discount code that works on already discounted stuff. I just neted me Book of unwritten tales for about half the steam price. Darksiders 2 also is very cheap.

GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

Darksiders II für 8,74 EUR

Darksiders II Season Pass für 2,80 EUR

Mass Effect 3 für 6,44 EUR

The Book of Unwritten Tales für 4,75 EUR

Worms Reloaded für 4,75 EUR

Worms Reloaded Goty für 5,47 EUR

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

The Basement Collection, Offspring Fling and Cave Story+ added to HB7! You need to have beaten the average price to get them.

Basement Collection is like the back catalogue of the creator of Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac, including the original Meat Boy. Not heard of Offspring Fling but always hear good stuff about Cave Story.

Just spent an hour playing Civilization Colonizations.....and I am so confused.

What is confusing you Ruki my friend? Colonization is one of my all time favourite games.

I just got FTL for 5 bucks, and it is ridiculous amounts of fun. I have no idea what I am doing, but who cares!

I'm fairly sure there is some form of cheat system on FTL based on names. The only times I've made it to the final boss TEOL has been the pilot. If a different EWB member or default is the pilot I never have. I've played it enough that I think it has to be more than coincidence.

Are you sure it's not just that you love TEOL so much you won't let him die?

I just picked it up recently, so I'll give it a go if you're looking for someone to play with! Also, I considered getting Just Cause 2 a couple days ago for about 8 bucks but held off to save some cash. Glad I did since it's 3 bucks and some change right now. :D

I keep getting:

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

Whenever I actually get past that, and earlier today.. I was only able to do the 'buy with my bank account' option a few times. Laaaaame. I called Paypal and there's no blocks on my accounts, blah.

There's lots of us that have L4D2 but I'm not sure how many times it gets played, certainly none with me. I think it's just a case of getting everyone together and that's a bit of a ball ache especially now everyone's grown up with jobs and kids. :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...