Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

• 2 weeks later...

Is Papers, Please good enough that I'll stick with it beyond that initial phase of "screw this game, it's too hard" that I normally get into when I play a new game?

For a point of reference, I never played a Tomb Raider game after finding the demo of the first game too difficult back in the day. :shifty:

Is Papers, Please good enough that I'll stick with it beyond that initial phase of "screw this game, it's too hard" that I normally get into when I play a new game?

For a point of reference, I never played a Tomb Raider game after finding the demo of the first game too difficult back in the day. :shifty:

Yes, it's good enough, and not that hard.

• Like 1

Me and Kats messed around a bit on Hubcap Collection Simulator yesterday, or '7 Days To Die' as I believe it's also known.

When, uh. When does it get fun? <_<

It's basically "spot the difference" with a slightly more complicated difference.

• Like 1

Me and Kats messed around a bit on Hubcap Collection Simulator yesterday, or '7 Days To Die' as I believe it's also known.

When, uh. When does it get fun? <_<

When you play with Meacon!

• Like 2

I still need to eventually get around to playing with you and Meacon. Meacon typically messages me when I'm away from the PC, but that's partially my fault for leaving Steam always on/always being set to "looking to play". The best rule of thumb is probably that if I haven't been on EWB in ~30 minutes or so, I'm probably not online.

I've played it a few times with my brother and my cousin, though. We holed up in a small house for a few days and tried to make fortifications around it, but the zombies broke through pretty easily and a horde overran our little house. Fled to a military base thinking we might be a tad safer there, but nope. You pretty much can't count on bunking in one place, and have to always be on the move. Even our makeshift basement and network of tunnels wasn't safe from zombies digging their way inside!

Just got a real PC for the first time in at least 4 years. It's pretty cool.

Also, Tropico 4 is only $2.99 USD on Steam. Picked that up as well as Civ 5 (which ran like garbage on my old laptop) and Crusader Kings 2 (ditto).