General Gaming Thread

TKz

Randomly picked up Driver: San Fransisco the other day (along with Darksiders 2 and WWE 13) when trading stuff in. Really enjoying the game so far. The body-hopping mechanic is pretty fun. I always like to have a driving/racing game on the go, just for a change of pace.

Play co-op with me on a game in my backlog!

Which game?!

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 springs to mind. It's the latest in game for all EWB'ers! And it's probably only a couple of dollars which you wont spend on a doughnut!

I need to complete on Realistic and do a bunch of horrible multiplayer achievements.

So I got up early today, went to town to buy the game i've been looking forward too for about 6 months, Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires. It has a release date of 22nd February, so today. Go to GAME, they say it's delayed, go to HMV and ASDA and it isnt there either. FML -_-

Not delayed. It's out today, but I think there was a distribution cock up or something. wE were told to expect our supply tomorrow.

Ah thanks! Hopefully my Game store have it today then! :)

Our store still didn't get any in, potentially a pre-order-only situation :/

...so...um....my backlog of games is done.

Well, console games anyways (never count steam games. It would depress me).

What the hell?

Try to remember what touching a woman was like?

Tomb Raider seems to be getting really good reviews all around. I'm looking forward to it, but I can't help but feel like it's going to be disappointingly linear, even after reports of it being more open than it seems. I think I've been spoilt by games like Deus Ex where there's always at least 3 different ways through a level. Hopes are high, but not too high for me. Ah well, I'm just hoping it's not as boring as Uncharted 3 at this point.

Tomb Raider seems to be getting really good reviews all around. I'm looking forward to it, but I can't help but feel like it's going to be disappointingly linear, even after reports of it being more open than it seems. I think I've been spoilt by games like Deus Ex where there's always at least 3 different ways through a level. Hopes are high, but not too high for me. Ah well, I'm just hoping it's not as boring as Uncharted 3 at this point.

I am really tempted to pick it up on Thursday when I get paid. It looks fun!

Good luck with that seeing as it's not out till next Tuesday. :P Silly Ruki.

Anyone in the UK with interest can pick it up from Shopto for £30 for PS3/360 or £20 for PC.

Good luck with that seeing as it's not out till next Tuesday. :P Silly Ruki.

Anyone in the UK with interest can pick it up from Shopto for £30 for PS3/360 or £20 for PC.

...is it? Darn, thought it was out tomorrow since most reviews only come out a day or two before <_<