General Gaming Thread

TKz

RE4 is one of my favourite games ever and I bought it on three different systems, and this reminds me so much of it. I doubt (so far) that this will be held as high as that in my mind but it is like playing a direct sequel to it in many ways

7 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

It looks as though Burnout Paradise will be getting a re-release on Xbox One and PS4. Whether it will be a straight port, a spruced-up remaster or a full remake (unlikely) remains to be seen.

Booo, give me Burnout Revenge or Takedown instead.

• Like 1

I have quit Shadow of War. The first three and a quarter acts were fun.

Then act 4. Fuck that stupid grind. You have to defend the same 4 forts a total of 20 times. Just getting progressively harder and harder, with no story or anythign to make it interesting. I got up to the 14th or 15th defense, died (because I was being swarmed by a horde of captains) because i couldn't do anything at all without getting killed. 

And what happens at the end of all that? You get a 2 minute cut scene. Not worth it. 

Greeeeaaat. I was hoping it was going to be as awesome as the first one. I was thinking about playing it once I was done with COD: WWII but I might just put it on the backburner since I have tons of other games to get through,

7 hours ago, Ruki said:

I have quit Shadow of War. The first three and a quarter acts were fun.

Then act 4. Fuck that stupid grind. You have to defend the same 4 forts a total of 20 times. Just getting progressively harder and harder, with no story or anythign to make it interesting. I got up to the 14th or 15th defense, died (because I was being swarmed by a horde of captains) because i couldn't do anything at all without getting killed. 

And what happens at the end of all that? You get a 2 minute cut scene. Not worth it. 

You should've bought more lootboxes :angry:

1 hour ago, Steamed Hams said:

LOOT BOXES HELP WITH EVERYTHING STOP BEING SUCH A TIGHTWAD WITH YOUR MONEY :angry:

I didn't know we had EA's CFO on this site.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I think I should stop buying video games not made by Nintendo. I just suck at them :( Like I was really into Wolfenstein 2 but even at the easiest difficulty I am stuck and it's just not fun for me to have that happen anymore

Did you manage to get out of the wheelchair?

So I finished Call Of Duty WWII last night. The campaigns are always short and pretty basic but I enjoyed the feel good story that this one had. It wasn't anything that hasn't been done before but the video right before the final mission, and what you discover after the mission actually hit me right in the feels.