The 2012 Music Thread!

METALMAN

My thoughts were that the band hated it because the label wanted a "single" as opposed to the song itself. Maybe the two are inseparable for them, who knows. Love the song, though.

They still play it live from time to time so they can't hate it that much. It sounds, and was probably intended as, a parody of nu-metal. Still kicks arse though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Soundgarden's King Animal arrived today! I like it! Eyelid's Mouth sounds like a trippy AC/DC song, and Rowing has a great Superunknownesque solo on it (as do a few other songs).

I've got the deluxe version, with demos of Worse Dreams, Black Saturday and By Crooked Steps. I think I prefer the demo of Worse Dreams, except it's a little less clean and Cornell's voice is more muffled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...