Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

It's called After The End. You can play as Caribbean voodoo pirates.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SeanDMan said:

8qnkfhp9y1231.png?width=519&auto=webp&s=

Kind of brought that one on yourself, tbf.

• 4 weeks later...

english.png

I finally did it. Frankish -> Norse -> Norman -> English. Started as Count of Rouen to Duke of Normandy, got lucky being able to take Aquitaine in a Crusade.

Now lets make England for the English and have a proper 12th century Brexit.

Have been playing on and off the past few weeks, had a game going where I was so close to becoming King Of Ireland, just slowly collecting the required gold. Then my leader got the flu and his court chaplain suggested drinking human breast milk, which was considered to be an excellent treatment. A few weeks later he got food poisoning so since my court chaplain gave him excellent treatment, I felt safe in his hands. He elected to amputate a leg, which then subsequently got infected, which led to him dying, just as the last gold coin dropped into the box, but before I could hit pause to formally sign the papers and become King Of Ireland.

So then I was stuck as his sole heir (he was only 20), a 1 year old girl. 15 agonizing years later, then another two years collecting taxes, and finally the kingdom was formed. Only she's Anglo Saxon so it's not Ireland. No, it's the domain of queen Albinn, known as the Kingdom Of Albinny, home of the Albino.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...