Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

Out of boredom, mentioning that my current GoT game has more or less reached it's conclusion and will probs only be booted up to fool around with. Long surpassed my intended end date of ~520 AC, chosen due to being the starting point narrative-wise for a project on the Paradox boards, intending to serve as a stress test to see how my remarkably average laptop can handle it.

General end-save info:
khEh7VQ.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Elder Kings has been updated for Holy Fury. I've never played this mod, since my Elder Scrolls experience is somewhat limited (I toyed around with Daggerfall, but I did play a lot of Skyrim), but I'm going to give it a whirl. Hopefully I can start in the same period Skyrim's in, so that way I can seduce basically everyone :shifty: 

8 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

Where did you get that mod from @Mick ? The last time I tried D/ling that one, I think I could only find an old one and it didn't work super well

Steam. It was updated :shifty: 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JMarushin said:

I did find that mod and am sucked into a game already 😛, thanks! @Mick

Just keep an eye on the clock, it'll be 7AM before you know it :shifty: 

• Haha 1

Holy Fury is on sale for 33% off on Steam

I'm probably passing right now because I have been pretty deep into Stellaris and just got some new expansions for that but for those of you that may be so inclined, HF is now on sale

@Bobfoc

• Monks and Mystics
  • The Reaper's Due
  • Conclave
  • Way of Life

All add pretty good core gameplay elements

• Sons of Abraham
  • The Old Gods
  • Legacy of Rome

Are good for a lot of mods that utilize the stuff it adds

• Charlemagne

I like having for the Vanilla game because you can start as early as the 8th century

The others you could get by without I think - I also have Sword of Islam, Rajas of India, and The Republic but I don't know how much you'd be missing without them if you don't play as those civs

I don't have Sunset Invasion, Jade Dragon, or Horse Lords so I can't really speak to them but I didn't find them necessary at the time. I'll probably wait on Holy Fury right now but do want to get it at some point. It's on sale now for 33% off

• Like 1