Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

Managed to Reform the Germanic Faith. Some followers of the old Germanics are like "We're going to be independant!" and I'm like "lol good luck with that I'm going to chip away at your faction through assassinations and blackmail"

Next step will be consolidating power whilst making the slow crawl to feudalism.

Most proud of how I conquered Zeeland however; the kingdom it was under was in the middle of a civil war, so I declared a conquest of it and sent longboats full of vikings into it while both sides of the civil war were in a deadlock. Dealing with the occasional uprising keeps me from taking prestige hits (which are a mere inconvenience to me due to the sheer size of my realm)

Edited by OctoberRavenO
  • Like 2

lol @ 70 year old Aegon gets challenged by a Tully in trial by combat and I slaughter the 17 year old kid. Martial is still like 38 (cwl) But yeah really want him to die, my heir is over 40 already, got grandchildren having babies, but am worried that some of my heirs children are not creating children. And like a true Targayen, I do keep it in the family. 

May just quit this playthrough. Everyone I declare on gives up right away. I was planning to do a 200 year game playing as the Targayen legacy. 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2016 at 23:21, Meacon said:

Yeah. I married an attractive, charismatic woman and all her good traits passed on to my son. I'm only early 50's, but I'm already looking forward to biting the bullet and playing as my heir.

Find a way to arrange your own assassination.

Or, try to gain Depressed so you can off yourself.

• Like 2

Oh yeah, there's all kinds of awesome shit with some of those seemingly less desirable traits. Like the time Bobby B became a lunatic, converted to the Drowned God and killed Cthulhu :shifty: . And lived to tell the tale. 

1 hour ago, The Handsome Luchadore said:

How much incest is too much incest when trying to keep the Targaryens in power? :shifty:

Ask Daemon Blackfyre.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Handsome Luchadore said:

How much incest is too much incest when trying to keep the Targaryens in power? :shifty:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266094712076979073/DDA36C0C52FADF248185281B1C63D08CF66499F0/

Never too much incest.

• Like 1

The newest DLC sounds nuts. The ability to eat your prisioners, read them bad poetry, and take their skull as a trophy. Man.

• Like 2

I'm tempted to use ruler designer to call my next dynasty the Vogons.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SeanDMan said:

The newest DLC sounds nuts. The ability to eat your prisioners, read them bad poetry, and take their skull as a trophy. Man.

Sounds like the perfect DLC for a Ramsay Bolton playthrough.

Well, turning Scandinavia fuedalist could have gone worse...