Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

13 minutes ago, metalman said:

What the hell is up with him having 69 diplomacy or 28 martial? In the proper game you're doing pretty well if you have 15 for either.

busted.jpeg

:shifty:

Well, the diplomacy's there to bribe people. The martial is just Bobby being a badass. That's actually natural. 

Update: Re-installing the add-ons now makes the game work, but all the flags are wrong <_<

Update 2: Re-installing the game again has now fixed the flags. Now I just need the actual scenario I want to play out to work...

Update 3: Game has stopped working again <_<

You know, I've got Seven Kingdoms to rule.One king, Seven Kingdoms. Do you think honor keeps them in line? Do you think it's honor that's keeping the peace?

It's MAKING IT' RAIN!

....and blood :shifty: . 

Crusader King problems:

Having two bastards with the same name. 

"Your son Ronnet has developed a taste for wild parties!"

"What, he's like...7!"

"No, your grace, the other one."

"What other....OH."

Decided to give this game a try and downloaded the game of thrones mod. As what most do, I played my first game as Ned Stark, and things were going pretty well for awhile. Me and Cat had like 4 more kids in addition to Jon and Robb, Tywin and Jaime Lanniser died in combat so Tyrion gets Casterly Rock, he and I become friends and then Cersei murders him and takes the Westerlands for herself and tries to team up with Balon to overthrow Robert Baratheon. Sadly, it fails as some of her vassals go against her and she dies. 

I legitimized Jon Snow and married him off to Margery Tyrell. Then for the lulz, Margery had eyes for me so I slept with her. She gets pregnant and has a son, so I cucked my own son and got my own wife to hate my guts. Doesn't help that I betray King Rob and lose lol and get banished to the wall. While at the wall, Margery dies via gonorrhea and Ned ultimately dies of depression. Poor Ned! 

Now continuing on as Robb and will see where that goes. I like this game, love the plots and scheming.  

On 6/15/2016 at 00:49, Alex. said:

Decided to give this game a try and downloaded the game of thrones mod. As what most do, I played my first game as Ned Stark, and things were going pretty well for awhile. Me and Cat had like 4 more kids in addition to Jon and Robb, Tywin and Jaime Lanniser died in combat so Tyrion gets Casterly Rock, he and I become friends and then Cersei murders him and takes the Westerlands for herself and tries to team up with Balon to overthrow Robert Baratheon. Sadly, it fails as some of her vassals go against her and she dies. 

I legitimized Jon Snow and married him off to Margery Tyrell. Then for the lulz, Margery had eyes for me so I slept with her. She gets pregnant and has a son, so I cucked my own son and got my own wife to hate my guts. Doesn't help that I betray King Rob and lose lol and get banished to the wall. While at the wall, Margery dies via gonorrhea and Ned ultimately dies of depression. Poor Ned! 

Now continuing on as Robb and will see where that goes. I like this game, love the plots and scheming.  

Margery does seem like the best match in Westeros for that time period, but as you found out, the Lustful trait has her sleep around. A lot. Case in point:

Tommen you are NOT the father.PNG

:shifty: 

• Like 1

Games started during Roberts Rebellion tend to much more stable, either Robert rules for ages, Robert never comes into power, or Robert dies and Stannis takes over, and since Stannis isn't rhllor yet he has a much easier time keeping his vassals in line, so the motherfucker rules for ever.

If you start with Joffrey, he is a bastard, and if he survives, Margaery probably sneaks a few bastards into the chain of succession, which causes all sorts of shit. If Stannis wins he is rhllor and everyone hates him, if Renly wins, you have the Margaery problem again...

I played a game where the kind ended up being a Seaworth, and Aryn, a Frey, another Aryn, then a Summer Island Greyjoy. All because of Jamie and Cerseis indiscretions.

Edited by SeanDMan