Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

So, I think I've solved my crashing problem with the AGOT mod; basically, deleted every save, reinstalled, and got very selective with which DLC I installed. No crashes thus far, so I can enjoy things. 

Started up a game as Arron Dayne in Starfall, at the Crowned Stag bookmark. High Lord, pretty average stats. Married him off to a woman with pretty good Stewardship, matrilineally married off my sister to Lame Lothar Frey, since my spymaster sucks, and he has an intrigue of 24. Push to switch succession laws to Agnatic-Cognatic. 

Pretty quiet and stable run; somehow Tyrion and Kevan were forced to join the Warrior's Suns, Robert killed Cersie in like 2 weeks. Not for sleeping with Jamie, though, since he's still on the Kingsguard. She asked for Trial by Combat, had the Mountain defend her, whom Robert promptly killed. Fair play to Bobby B. 

Anyway, had a nice Valyrian paramour, who got the clap and didn't give me any kids of note. My firstborn son ended up hitting the genetic jackpot, getting attractive, genius and strong. Sent him off to Jamie for his education. Four years later, I die of cancer :( . 

So, little Lord Edric Dayne, third of his name, finishes up as a brilliant commander, formidable fighter thanks to Jamie's tutelage, and claims Dawn. Married him to a Velaryon. 

Meanwhile, the realm is slowly going to hell. It's about 8306, Aegon VI invaded and promptly got his ass kicked, the only original LPs are Doran and Renly. Most of the Starks died of Greyscale, Harrion Karstark was briefly KING IN DA NORF, until Bobby took it back. The Westerlands is in a civil war between Lancel's kids and Gerrion Lannister, the Blackfish owns the Riverlands, and winter has come. Bobby's hit is inevitable tyrant streak, so I suppose sooner or later there's going to be wars to put Stannis or Renly, or Viserys or Dany on the throne. 

Can't wait to see what's next. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Remember to embrace the power of Satan into your heart.

• Like 3

I can only imagine this with AGOT. 

"May the Mother bless you! :)  *cough*nightisdarkandfullofterrors. Sorry, slight cold."

Directions to allied armies?! Oh hell yes. 

• Like 1

Picking up my game as the Daynes....

Get the clap at a tournament. My maester offers an extreme treatment. Intrigued, I click it, thinking "He's going to cut my dick off."

Nope! Instead, his anesthetic of choice is the same one that got used on Varys. 

As luck would have it....my maester is a lunatic. 
And now I'm one too. 

YOLO. 2017-03-05.png

Crime and Punishment: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MDK said:

Now we know you are lying 

Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all. I have seen their peoples garland them with flowers, and shed the blood of goats and bulls and children in their names. And I have heard the prayers, in half a hundred tongues. Cure my withered leg, make the maiden love me, grant me a healthy son. Save me, succor me, make me wealthy... protect me! Protect me from mine enemies, protect me from the darkness, protect me from the crabs inside my belly, from the horselords, from the slavers, from the sellswords at my door. Protect me from the Silence. Godless? Why, MDK, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, @MDK, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray.

3 minutes ago, MDK said:

A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock

Yeah well, a flute with no holes is not a flute. And a donut with no holes is a Danish.