• Nick Swardson -BUCKY LARSON: BORN TO BE A STAR

• Martin Lawrence (As “Momma”) - BIG MOMMAS: LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON
      • Sarah Palin (As “Herself”) - SARAH PALIN: THE UNDEFEATED
      • Sarah Jessica Parker - I DON’T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT and NEW YEAR’S EVE
      • Adam Sandler (As “Jill”) - JACK & JILL
      • Kristen Stewart - TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART I

• Patrick Dempsey - TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON
        • James Franco - YOUR HIGHNESS
        • Ken Jeong - BIG MOMMA’S #3, HANGOVER PART 2, TRANSFORMERS #3 and ZOOKEEPER
        • Al Pacino (As “Al Pacino”) - JACK & JILL
        • Nick Swardson - JACK & JILL and JUST GO WITH IT

• Katie Holmes - JACK & JILL
          • Brandon T. Jackson (As “Charmaine”) - BIG MOMMAS: LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON
          • Nicole Kidman - JUST GO WITH IT
          • David Spade (As “Monica”) - JACK & JILL
          • The Underwear Model (aka Rosie Huntington-Whiteley) - TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON

• The Entire Cast of BUCKY LARSON: BORN TO BE A STAR
            • The Entire Cast of JACK & JILL
            • The Entire Cast of NEW YEAR’S EVE
            • The Entire Cast of TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON
            • The Entire Cast of TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART I
            • WORST DIRECTOR

[*]Michael Bay - TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON[*]Tom Brady - BUCKY LARSON: BORN TO BE A STAR[*]Bill Condon - TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART I[*]Dennis Dugan - JACK & JILL and JUST GO WITH IT[*]Garry Marshall - NEW YEAR’S EVE

WORST PREQUEL, REMAKE, RIP-OFF OR SEQUEL

[*]ARTHUR[*]BUCKY LARSON: BORN TO BE A STAR (Rip-Off of BOOGIE NIGHTS and A STAR IS BORN)[*]THE HANGOVER PART 2 (Both a Sequel AND a Remake!)[*]JACK & JILL[*](Remake/Rip-Off of Ed Woods’ GLEN OR GLENDA)[*]TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART I

WORST SCREEN COUPLE

[*]Nicolas Cage & Anyone Sharing the Screen with Him in Any of His Three 2011 Movies[*]Shia LeBeouf & The Underwear Model (aka Rosie Huntington-Whiteley) TRANNIES #3[*]Adam Sandler & EITHER Jennifer Aniston OR Brooklyn Decker / JUST GO WITH IT[*]Adam Sandler and EITHER Katie Holmes, Al Pacino OR Adam Sandler / JACK & JILL[*]Kristen Stewart & EITHER Taylor Lautner OR Robert Pattinson / TWILIGHT: BREAKING DAWN PART I

WORST SCREENPLAY

[*]BUCKY LARSON: BORN TO BE A STAR - Written by Adam Sandler, Allen Covert and Nick Swardson[*]JACK & JILL - Screenplay by Steve Koren & Adam Sandler, Story by Ben Zook[*]NEW YEAR’S EVE - Written by Katherine Fugate[*]TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON - Written by Ehren Kruger[*]TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART I - Screenplay by Melissa Rosenberg

Announced April 1st

Nominating both Twilight and Transformers is just silly. Yes they are not necessarily good, we get it, but are they among the worst of the worst of the year? No. There was far worse movies, it is just the thing they need to do. Makes them look far less in my opinion. And the Razzie for worst Motion Picture Nominations goes to...The Razzies

Nominating both Twilight and Transformers is just silly. Yes they are not necessarily good, we get it, but are they among the worst of the worst of the year? No. There was far worse movies, it is just the thing they need to do. Makes them look far less in my opinion. And the Razzie for worst Motion Picture Nominations goes to...The Razzies

That chick in Transformers 3 made Megan Fox look like she had the acting chops of Meryl Streep by comparison.

That chick in Transformers 3 made Megan Fox look like she had the acting chops of Meryl Streep by comparison.

I agree. I should have been more clear. Nominating them as worst picture is silly, but the individual performances are fine. Taylor Lautner for instance can not act. Kristen Stewart is a blank slate. Ken Jeung was god awful in Transformers. So that I get, but just automatically placing those two in as worst film I don't. It's very much LOL Transformers/Twilight they SUCK!

The Razzies have always been similar to the Oscars in that it's not choosing the best/worst movie of the year, but the worst movies that got wide release and a lot of press attention. There are lots of worst movies out there than Transformers obviously, but none got the press and attention that Transformers gets.

• Like 1

The Twilight hate has officially eclipsed (see what I did there?) the Twilight love as the most annoying thing related to the franchise. I've never seen a single frame of the movies outside of trailers and never read a page of the books, but I see no harm in letting people have their fun. That being said, that last movie looked utterly ridiculous and "I fucked her so hard I broke the bed and her face" should at least get it considered by the Razzies. And Taylor Lautner really can't act at all. Kristen Stewart can, but I imagine she hates all things Twilight at this point, but realizes she's stuck with it and is just getting through as quickly as possible.

But I have a hard time imagining that Twilight or Transformers were worse than Zookeeper, The Smurfs, The Undefeated, Atlas Shrugged, and Sucker Punch.