2012 NFL Season

Dan

Apparently not "Very Close" anymore. Now officially done:

Bills, Mario Williams agree to deal

The Buffalo Bills have agreed to a deal with defensive end Mario Williams, a source told ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen.

A source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that Williams agreed to a six-year contract. Financial terms of the deal weren't immediately known.

The team has called a 1:30 p.m. ET news conference.

Full story - http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7690355/buffalo-bills-agree-deal-mario-williams

HttK has gotta be happy.

As for Mario Williams: Enjoy your money, because you probably won't ever reach the playoffs again.

Well technically he's never played in the playoffs anyways.

• Like 1

Going to a 4-3 with Mario, Dareus and Kyle Williams on the front, that's a pretty bad-ass line depending on who fills the fourth spot. Another LB and another CB, and the whole defense should be strong. Now, can Harvard's OTHER favorite athlete stop doing his Rex Grossman impression?

Going to a 4-3 with Mario, Dareus and Kyle Williams on the front, that's a pretty bad-ass line depending on who fills the fourth spot. Another LB and another CB, and the whole defense should be strong. Now, can Harvard's OTHER favorite athlete stop doing his Rex Grossman impression?

Yeah! I'm ready for to get diagnosed with Fitzophrenia!

Peyton has told Miami "thanks, but no thanks" and the Broncos seem to be closing in on him.

nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827a4803/article/broncos-send-plane-to-nc-peyton

I know it's not the best fit, but I still hold out hope the Titans can pull this off and nab 'im. Yeah, the whole "Manning returns to TN" thing would be great, but he would easily bring them into playoff contention and could stick it to Indy twice a year, as he'd stay in the same division.

Peyton has told Miami "thanks, but no thanks" and the Broncos seem to be closing in on him.

nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827a4803/article/broncos-send-plane-to-nc-peyton

I know it's not the best fit, but I still hold out hope the Titans can pull this off and nab 'im. Yeah, the whole "Manning returns to TN" thing would be great, but he would easily bring them into playoff contention and could stick it to Indy twice a year, as he'd stay in the same division.

As a Colts fan, I am duly obliged to tell you to go to hell, Midge. Nothing personal.

The last thing I want is to watch Peyton stomp on the Colts' hopes and dreams twice a year. If he goes to Denver, he goes with all my blessings. Go win one for Elway and Pat Bowlen, not for that senile old coot Bud Adams.

As a Colts fan, I am duly obliged to tell you to go to hell, Midge. Nothing personal.

The last thing I want is to watch Peyton stomp on the Colts' hopes and dreams twice a year. If he goes to Denver, he goes with all my blessings. Go win one for Elway and Pat Bowlen, not for that senile old coot Bud Adams.

As a Falcons fan, I am duly obliged to tell you I'm pretty much there. No offense taken. :)

So..Tim Tebows fate could be decided on 3/16? :huh:

So..Tim Tebows fate could be decided on 3/16? :huh:

Yes. Steve Austin will show up in Durham and give Peyton a Stunner. Tebow will then reveal, "It was me, Manning! It was me all along!"

Tebow has gained overness from this heel turn. :shifty: