2012 NFL Season

Dan

Tebow just needs a better # 1 WR. T.O. would be a perfect fit in that offense and Timmy could lead him to Jesus in his free time. Win-win.

I have avatars off and was about to make a post calling you a massive idiot and recommending you stop watching the NFL because you clearly have too feeble a mind to actually grasp the intricacies of the sport.

But then I saw you were naiwf. And then I laughed.

The Redskins released their TE Chris Cooley, who spent his entire career with the team. They also released kicker Graham Gano.....and signed Billy Cundiff as his replacement.

Cooley being released doesn't surprise me, since their OC Kyle Shanahan doesn't appear to even know what a Tight End is. But I'm rofling over the kicker situation, because according to ESPN, the Redskins have had 17 different kickers in 18 years.

Regarding Vince Young being released by the Bills, is there anyone who doesn't think he's done with the NFL unless a team gets really desperate?

Well Dez was handed out rules by Jerry Jones which I agree with but one thing I hate is that he exepts him to pay the Service Men that will follow him around........really?

I wouldn't pay for something I don't want but Jerry can't help him out because of Rules but they need to just redo it or just not make Dez pay for them. Wonder how much they will pay

Also Dallas looks great this year, Secondary is So Much better than last years disaster and if Jason Witten plays well and Dez and Miles doesn't get his Hamstring hurt like always.So I am hoping for a Playoff win this year, I would be happy for just that for the way Romo and the boys sometimes plays