2012 NFL Season

Dan

We want Foles *clap clap clapclapclap* We Want Foles *clap clap clapclapclap*

Man, my fantasy team is getting it's head kicked in. LET'S GO CAM!

:D

Glad Stafford came back to putt up a ton of yards. And what are the odds of Santonio Holmes not getting ONE of those 58 TDs the Jets scored? Ugh.

EDIT - You're better off starting Reggie Wayne instead of Toby Gehart.

Man, my fantasy team is getting it's head kicked in. LET'S GO CAM!

:D

Glad Stafford came back to putt up a ton of yards. And what are the odds of Santonio Holmes not getting ONE of those 58 TDs the Jets scored? Ugh.

EDIT - You're better off starting Reggie Wayne instead of Toby Gehart.

I replaced Richardson with Gehart. Meachem replaced Wayne. I still have whatever Cam can do, plus McFadden. Who knows...

Yeah...that's the league you posted. I figure people might actually see it if you post it in here. How do I know that? Because I replied to your status bar and told you that, and you didn't see it.

My bad.

While I'm here, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I was watching the Bears game earlier, and they were doing this thing where they were touching the ball, and they were moving it in the direction they were facing! And, AND the guy who gets the ball to start the play, he didn't even get knocked down eighteen times, is that legal?

In all seriousness, I nearly slit my wrist after the first two offensive drives, glad they got their shit together. Marshall looks like a pretty smart move, but we'll see how he holds up. He had some big catches, but I think he dropped 4 or 5, too. The line still needs to improve, especially in the running game. Give Forte half a second and a bit of a gap and you're laughing. He never had a chance to get a real decent run.

Andrew Luck looked pretty solid, didn't get too panicked and made some good throws. Shame his receivers couldn't hang on to the ball, although to be fair Wayne's acrobatics bailing him out were great to watch.