2012 NFL Season

Dan

Why does no one talk about CJ Spiller becoming the top back for Buffalo?

Because they're the Bills.

I don't mean people talking about him coming in this week. There were plenty of fantasy people on ESPN saying Spiller was going to be big this week. I mean, why does it seem like the idea of Spiller being above Jackson on the depth chart not get mentioned? Jackson is a good running back, but Spiller just seems to have a big play ability that Jackson doesn't.

Do you guys actually like your teams or just hate Boston?

It's the price you have to pay to have a good team. I have like seven teams I "hate" and New England is not one of them. But them being on top for so long is going to have people that don't even know what a football is despising them.

Do you guys actually like your teams or just hate Boston?

It's the price you have to pay to have a good team. I have like seven teams I "hate" and New England is not one of them. But them being on top for so long is going to have people that don't even know what a football is despising them.

I don't hate the Pats because they are successful. I hate them because their fans are pompous, annoying bandwagon jumping fucks.