2012 NFL Season

Dan

But..there isn't a decent argument for it being correct. All the camera angles people to say "it was the right call" are all from behind and don't show the ball, or zoomed out. All the close up, front shots of the play showed Tate didn't have possession

• Like 2

I wish everyone trying to justify that call would SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP! They can make all their claims and conspiracy theories they want, but when every friggin' former referee brought in to talk about the play breaks it down and says it wasn't a TD, then its time to stop.

Green Bay deserved to lose that game. But not that way. And heaven help the Seahawks if they meet up with the Packers in the postseason.

Yes, and every single one of them has had the benefit of multiple viewings and camera angles, frame-by-frames etc. It's a difficult call to make on the field in the spur of the moment for a seasoned official, and there's a decent argument to be made that the call was in fact correct.

The right team won, and the lockout has ended. Goodell has been shamed. It's a win-win-win. You shut the fuck up.

The refs blew the call - they're only human AND were not experienced OR trained enough - and I understand that. But there are some dipshits out there actually trying to justify it and say that they made the correct call and it was a touchdown. That's complete and utter bullshit. Multiple experts say it wasn't, so case motherfucking closed. That's what I was talking about. You don't even know what the hell you're talking about as far as that goes. But you're right about it ending the lockout and making Goodell look like a jackass.

But..there isn't a decent argument for it being correct. All the camera angles people to say "it was the right call" are all from behind and don't show the ball, or zoomed out. All the close up, front shots of the play showed Tate didn't have possession

Exactly. The only people saying it was a TD are Packers haters, Seahawks fans, relatives of those refs, and people who just like to stir the shit. Wonder which of those Drags is?

LA City Council unanimously approved the building of a new football stadium. The only step left is finding a team to occupy it.

Chargers, Raiders, Bills or Rams are mentioned an awful lot. :unsure:

Don't see it being the Bills under their current ownership. Not saying it won't/couldn't happen, just that its not likely. Raiders and Rams I guess are being said since they used to be in Los Angeles. The Raiders are mentioned every time the idea of a team moving there is brought up, so excuse me when I say I'll believe it when I see it as far as they are concerned. I'm surprised if the Jaguars aren't been talked about even a little bit.

• Like 1

Wow..so I dunno if this happened everywhere, but Fox just cut out of the 49ers/Jets game with James Brown actually saying "We're gonna cut to a little more competitive game" and it switched to the Panthers/Falcons game