2012 NFL Season

Dan

Really hoping Jim Schwartz is one of them. Its not just how poor this team is, but they are so undisciplined and the culture here stinks (referring to the 7 offseason arrests, not too mention Titus Young's bullshit). Same goes for Mayhew, his draft record has been only marginally better than Millen, he's the guy bringing in these headcases and busts.

I was going to say 6, but just to be different I'll go with 5.

Probably will be, but shouldn't: Andy Reid. The Eagles' players didn't play up to par to begin with and more or less quit on him.

Should be, but won't: Rex Ryan. They'll blame the Jets' woes on a combination of Sanchez f'ng up and injuries.

Might or might not, but shouldn't: Ken Whisenhunt. The Cardinals need a decent QB bad!

Might or might not, but should: Jim Schwartz, Mike Munchak and Romeo Crennel. Also, Norv Turner. There's a rumor going around that Andy Reid might replace him, and I'm not too sure that would be a good fit.

Edited by GhostMachine

Won't be surprised if Mularky gets to stay, unless they can convince Reid to go there, you might as well give him another shot to actually put together a team he wants, otherwise, why the hell did you hire him?

I'm hard pressed to believe Gailey will be canned too. How many godawful season did they keep Dick Juron around for? At least Gailey has made the offense watchable. Same goes for Detroit, as Schwartz is the best coach they've had since Wayne Fontes. (Not like that's saying much)

And we're already at 2, Shurmur and Reid have been canned. Norv Turner is also all but a certainty, and hopefully Jerry Jones finally brings him back to Dallas as an offensive coordinator.

I really wanted Romo and The Cowboys to win that game. Mostly because I like Romo and would love to watch him silence his critics. But hard to argue with them after tonight.

I really hope Cowboys drop Romo and he goes somewhere that needs a QB but has a solid team to back it up. I think Romo can be successful with a new team and Cowboys can be successful with a new QB (if that makes sense). Romo needs to be at a place with a great running game and defense to back him up. He's just not the type of QB you put the entire team on his back every week. He's just not that good.

Edited by Universal

I really wanted Romo and The Cowboys to win that game. Mostly because I like Romo and would love to watch him silence his critics. But hard to argue with them after tonight.

I really hope Cowboys drop Romo and he goes somewhere that needs a QB but has a solid team to back it up. I think Romo can be successful with a new team and Cowboys can be successful with a new QB. Romo needs to be at a place with a great running game and defense to back him up. He's just not the type of QB you put the entire team on his back every week. He's just not that good.

He'll lead that team to playoff contention and promptly find away to destroy their chances.

I thought the Cowboys did well down the last stretch of the season with a defense that was mostly a skeleton crew. A shame it ended the way it did, but the better team won. Props to RG3 and a certain beast RB. 'Skins fans have good reason to be excited.

I feel bad for Tony. He had a great season, but you can't silence the critics when you throw 3 picks in the most important game of the season. Gonna be a loooong offseason.

He always has good seasons. But he's 1-6 in "Win or Go Home" games. Don't know how many times people need to go down this road before they realize he's not a winner.