2012 NFL Season

Dan

Meacon would probably feel stabbed in the back, as would a lot of Irish fans. I was expecting Kelly to jump to the pros at some point, maybe he thinks his stock will never be higher than right now? Or he could be playing ND for a pay raise? One of those two, obviously, is why he interviewed.

Either Philadelphia has their guy and is just waiting for him to get eliminated from the playoffs (Mike McCoy I'm guessing) or are still on the coaching search.

Speaking of Meacon...I don't think I've seen him on since ND lost

Imagine the press conferences.

"Man, we were embarrassed today. But let me tell you about the time that Dave, who we called D-Line back in the day and not because it's a football reference, got embarrassed by paying a grand for a stripper at this party who wound up being his cousin!"

Kiffin isn't a bad defensive cordinator. In fact, I think he is one of the better ones around. Forget what happened at USC, he will walk in and instantly make the defense of the Dallas Cowboys better in my opinion. That doesn't mean the Cowboys will be in any diffrent position this time next year as long as Romo is their quarterback though. >_<

It doesn't matter what the GM wants. It matters what the owner wants.

But Tebow really needs to go to a team that is willing to implement a Run Or Shoot offense. Namely, he runs or they shoot him.

Monte Kiffin going to Dallas would be great. As long as it doesn't mean his son would be going there once USC eventually decides to fire him, that is. But it really doesn't matter who the Cowboys have on staff as long as Romo is their QB.

Oh geez if Lane Kiffin thought Al Davis was hard to work with...him and Jerry Jones would be fantastic

Cleveland Browns hire Rob Chudzinski, Panthers offensive coordinator. And soon to be ex Cleveland Browns head coach.

Sooooo funny

Actually a pretty good hire to me, especially since he is bringing Norv Turner with him as OC (he may suck horribly as a HC, but he's one of the best coordinators out there, Wade Phillips stlye). Chudzinski has been huge in developing Cam Newton the past 2 years and was the Browns OC in 07 when Derek Anderson actually looked good for a little while. I think they made a good choice here.

• Like 1

Oh geez if Lane Kiffin thought Al Davis was hard to work with...him and Jerry Jones would be fantastic

I don't quite hate Jerry Jones enough to wish Lane Kiffin on him. But I more than hate Lane Kiffin enough to wish Jerry Jones on him. Go figure, huh?