2012 NFL Season

Dan

I must be the only one that thinks they'll do ok once Freeman has some wideout weapons and Blount stays fit.

The terms "Josh Freeman" and "weapons" in the same sentence always make me chuckle after his shooting range misadventures.

Yeah St. Louis would trade with Cleveland over anyone else. They'd get the number 4 pick this year (likely Blackmon) and they'd almost certainly get a later round pick (3rd or 4th) and probably a 1st next year. Move some other late round picks around and it works out great for the Rams. Much like the deal the Chargers and Giants did for Eli. I'd say that one worked out well for both sides.

In any case I think Washington is odd man out in the QB shuffle this year. Manning will go to Miami and RG3 to Cleveland. Skins might be wise to trade down and stockpile picks.

The Browns have two first rounders, so they'll likely just send both of those and a third, then probably a 4th next year. That's more than fair to move up two spots.

The Browns have two first rounders, so they'll likely just send both of those and a third, then probably a 4th next year. That's more than fair to move up two spots.

I forgot about their 2nd first. That seals the deal.

As long as Cleveland doesn't balk at the idea. It seems like a no brainer, RG3 would be the biggest star they've had on that team since Jim Brown. But it's the Browns, so I wouldn't be surprised if they find a way to screw it up.

I forgot about their 2nd first. That seals the deal.

As long as Cleveland doesn't balk at the idea. It seems like a no brainer, RG3 would be the biggest star they've had on that team since Jim Brown. But it's the Browns, so I wouldn't be surprised if they find a way to screw it up.

Not hard to image "The Draft" added to all their depressing sports moments.

I agree that the Browns are in the best position to make the move. That being said, their receiving weapons seem less than inspiring. Greg Little has potential, and Josh Cribbs is way more of a difference maker on special teams than he is on offense. If they don't make the move, McCoy and the offense should still benefit tremendously from getting Justin Blackmon at #4 (which seems likely since Matt Kalil to the Vikings at #3 appears to be a foregone conclusion).

The Steelers aren't putting the Franchise tag on Mike Wallace, which makes it very likely that they may lose him to a team with deep pockets. They can match any offer for him, but they're strapped for cap space, which is why they aren't franchising him. If Arizona could get him, I think they'd become the definite favorites to land Peyton Manning as well.

The Steelers aren't putting the Franchise tag on Mike Wallace, which makes it very likely that they may lose him to a team with deep pockets. They can match any offer for him, but they're strapped for cap space, which is why they aren't franchising him. If Arizona could get him, I think they'd become the definite favorites to land Peyton Manning as well.

The Niners need a deep threat and a number one receiver, they should give up that number one pick (which probably would be a WR..or CB anyways) and pay Mike Wallace. I would be surprised if they do not, the Patriots love getting rid of 1st rounders though.