The 2012 Summer Transfer Window thread

Lineker

Hey look! That guy from Brazil goes off on crazy inaccurate rants. Fun!

Hey look! Another asshole!

I'm a nice person! Nothing you say makes any sense and you can't except being told you're wrong.

Another Danny Simpson fan, I see.

• Like 3

First you call me an asshole then you call me that?!

RafaelFms, you're not cool but are rude. :(

Sorry, I think I was too hard with you now. Actually, I tought you were just like that lunatic Hoddle and his comments saying that Danny Simpson is the best right-back in the Prem.

Edited by RafaelFms
  • Like 2

Be quiet. Forever.

Yes, alright. Your opinion is always the best, right? Why don't you become a coach then? Why don't you become a pundit then if you think your opinion is any better than mine? I see football one way, you see it other way. Guess what, I bet you're one of those englishmen that think that just because you're the country that has the most rich league in the world and the coutnry that created football, incredibly only winning one goddamn World Cup with luck. Yet, English are always right about what they say. Always make the choices that make sense, always know how the game is played, but still, only one world cup, and disappointment every single year, and 2012 won't be any different. People say 'oh, english clubs have won champions league several times', but without english coaches and with a few good exceptions, a few english players.

I come here, tell what I think about the foreign team i support the most since my early teenage years but NOOOOOOO, It's the wrong opinion. He shouldn't say such things, oooooooooooh, his opinion is so wrong, he doesn't make sense at all. But sometimes football doesn't make sense, and that's why I love this sport.

Why are you not addressing my point? Was Danny Simpson not a regular part of this Newcastle team that (had Chelsea not proved why they're more hated than Manchester United) would have gone from the Championship to Europa by way of finish in what must be record time?

These are not stats, these are facts. Perhaps a standpoint of "Danny Simpson is shit" might be hyperbole on your part? Maybe "We can upgrade on Danny Simpson" might be more accurate? Football is not a boolean-style choice of "Gareth-Bale-Godlike" or "Utter shite"...But you seem to be forcing people into either "He sucks" or "Best right back in the league" camps.

Be quiet. Forever.

Yes, alright. Your opinion is always the best, right? Why don't you become a coach then? Why don't you become a pundit then if you think your opinion is any better than mine? I see football one way, you see it other way. Guess what, I bet you're one of those englishmen that think that just because you're the country that has the most rich league in the world and the coutnry that created football, incredibly only winning one goddamn World Cup with luck. Yet, English are always right about what they say. Always make the choices that make sense, always know how the game is played, but still, only one world cup, and disappointment every single year, and 2012 won't be any different. People say 'oh, english clubs have won champions league several times', but without english coaches and with a few good exceptions, a few english players.

I come here, tell what I think about the foreign team i support the most since my early teenage years but NOOOOOOO, It's the wrong opinion. He shouldn't say such things, oooooooooooh, his opinion is so wrong, he doesn't make sense at all. But sometimes football doesn't make sense, and that's why I love this sport.

Why are you not addressing my point? Was Danny Simpson not a regular part of this Newcastle team that (had Chelsea not proved why they're more hated than Manchester United) would have gone from the Championship to Europa by way of finish in what must be record time?

These are not stats, these are facts. Perhaps a standpoint of "Danny Simpson is shit" might be hyperbole on your part? Maybe "We can upgrade on Danny Simpson" might be more accurate? Football is not a boolean-style choice of "Gareth-Bale-Godlike" or "Utter shite"...But you seem to be forcing people into either "He sucks" or "Best right back in the league" camps.

Time to upgrade Danny Simpson is over. In my opinion, he's a lost case. The furthest he can go is play on a relegation-fighting team, he is lucky to be in Newcastle right now. Still, he wants to match up with our stars' wages, when it's been clearly shown that he is the weak link in this team. Simpson sucks, indeed. I'm not saying we should hire someone like Bale, I'm saying that we have lots of better options than him, like Debuchy. I think that a second division right-back here in Brazil can be better than Simpson.

• Like 2

When I say "upgrade on Danny Simpson" I don't mean that you improve the player, I mean you find someone better. The existence of someone better doesn't mean Simpson is rubbish - his contribution to a team that finished fifth is ample evidence of that.

Please, tell me more about the years and years you have spent as a suffering Newcastle fan.

Well, you can say the years of mid-table obscurity since Mike Ashley took over, paying lots of money for overrated players at the time?

You're right, that is true hardship. No football fan could understand the struggle you have had supporting your team for many years after incidents like this.

Edited by AdamDRFC

I didn't realise Chelsea had signed Charly Musonda Jr. Saw him play briefly against England U21's a few months ago and he looked very good for such young player, definitely one for the future if he continues to develop well.

He is, of course, Belgian.

Please, tell me more about the years and years you have spent as a suffering Newcastle fan.

Well, you can say the years of mid-table obscurity since Mike Ashley took over, paying lots of money for overrated players at the time?

Relegation to the npower Championship with a team that could possibly stay in the mid-table spot for another year?

My heart bleeds. <_<

Be quiet. Forever.

Ipswich got a UEFA Cup spot in their first season in the top flight.

It's the only bit of success we've had in my lifetime. Let me hold onto it :shifty:

I didn't realise Chelsea had signed Charly Musonda Jr. Saw him play briefly against England U21's a few months ago and he looked very good for such young player, definitely one for the future if he continues to develop well.

Attacking player, dreadlocks? If its who I think it is he looked exciting in that raw Sammy Ameobi can do everything but isn't quite sure how yet, though I am potentially racially profiling based on the name and possibly talking about the wrong player...

Also, Newcastle made it to Europe after promotion in 93 to add to the list.

Danny Simpson remains rubbish, but I've been saying that for years so I will not be classed as 'agreeing with Rafael'.

Attacking player, dreadlocks? If its who I think it is he looked exciting in that raw Sammy Ameobi can do everything but isn't quite sure how yet, though I am potentially racially profiling based on the name and possibly talking about the wrong player...

That's the one, bit smaller and slighter but I see your comparisons in a sense. He's about 16 I think, can play in a multitude of midfield positions too I believe.

But yes, you're racist anyways.

• Like 1