The 2012 Summer Transfer Window thread

Lineker

Guess you missed where I told Adam I been supporting Malaga since I moved there in 2001 and held numerous season tickets?

EDIT: Baddar is the glory supporter. :shifty:

1) They signed van Nistelrooy.

2) They came into a bit of money, meaning hopefully they can challenge the two big guns in the future.

...that's why I like them!

But yeah, losing some of your best players doesn't bode well.

Unsurprising they're leaving if they aren't getting paid. Yet another Spanish club with finances built from cards. Doesn't look good for them and should they qualify for the Champions League yet lose Carzola and Isco as well as Rondon - then they're going to struggle greatly. Novel while it lasted, looks like the Malaga ship is taking on extreme amounts of water though and will soon be sunk.

Yeah Malaga are fucked. Choose another glory team Baddar!

I don't see Lucas Moura (only one fucking Lucas) doing well at Man Utd at all. I'm surprised them and Chelsea have spent such big money on Brazilians being that they notoriously have a hard time settling and flourishing in England. I suppose defensive midfielders are the exception.

It may or may not happen. What I read was that they agreed a fee for Porto's share of Hulk...but neither club wants to be the one who has to pay off the third-party owners. Sounds fairly typical.

No, he's still a Porto player. Chelsea don't sign players without dragging it out for a month or so.

This is true. I mean except for the cases of Marin, Hazard, Oscar, the second Hazard...basically all the other deals we've done this summer...but otherwise, yes.

Looks like there's going to be an influx of young Brazilian players in the Premier League this season, considering the stereo type is that they take a long time to adjust to the English league it could be interesting to see if that's still the case or whether Kleberson was just crap!

I hope Oscar and Lucas Moura both do well. I'm enjoying players like Hazard, Mata, Aguero, Silva etc choosing life in the Prem over La Liga. If they do well it'll mean more players are willing to bear the bad weather and more physical football.

Bellamy might be off to Cardiff now that the Team GB is done.

Should definitely have stayed at Cardiff that guy, I appreciate he probably made a bit more cash with City and 'Pool, but he could've definitely had a say in them getting promoted if he'd stayed.

I hope Oscar and Lucas Moura both do well. I'm enjoying players like Hazard, Mata, Aguero, Silva etc choosing life in the Prem over La Liga. If they do well it'll mean more players are willing to bear the bad weather and more physical football.

Do you think the Moura deal is going to go through then? I'm not convinced.

I think Cazorla (if he signs) could fit into that category too, great player.

Seems like PSG are interested in Lucas Moura as well now. Who knows how anyone gets any dealings done with Sao Paulo, Rafael, is anyone actually in charge at the front office of that club or is just sort of a free-for-all as most people seem to think? Sounds crazy.